Streaming Black Mirror

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Mazey Day, Metalhead and The Waldo Moment are the bottom tier for me.

Miley Cyrus episode is probably by itself in the next tier up. It was average but at least somewhat entertaining.

Then it all gets better from there.
Waldo Moment is such a love it or hate it episode. I absolutely loved it and feel its probably the most predictive and socially important of any episode, but Im also aware Im in the minority on that one.

One of my all time favorites was Nosedive as its so relateable and love that improvised scene at the end.

When I saw White bear I hated the protagonist and couldn't stand her. Thought she was the worst actress I've ever seen, but by the end I realized she was much better than I'd thought. Not an overly strong episode

White Christmas is one of my favorites. It did feel a little obvious at certain points. The blocking feature is ******* savage. I feel there's a bit of a logical plot hole with Joe's story. One that I'll watch again for sure.

Crocodile was really good. I rate Andrea and remembered her from Oblivion. Sick episode but dark as *.

Joan is Awful - Interesting concept but felt it was lacking in depth

Bandersnatch was good. I'm not sure about the interactive nature of it. Kinda annoyed me more than anything. I'm not on Netflix to play a game.

Hang the DJ was good

Be Right Back is probably my most hated episode so far. Did not like it at all.
Nosedive, White Christmas, National Anthem - these are where it's at it's core. I feel they've lost their edge on how technology enables and corrupts society.
I didnt think Nosedive was gonna be that good, but it really was.

I still love shut up and dance the most for utter punch in the guts end.
brilliant writing and directing. the kid is amazing in it too.

Nosedive, White Christmas, National Anthem - these are where it's at it's core. I feel they've lost their edge on how technology enables and corrupts society.
I didnt think Nosedive was gonna be that good, but it really was.

I still love shut up and dance the most for utter punch in the guts end.
brilliant writing and directing. the kid is amazing in it too.
My best rated actors and eps are

Andrea Riseborough Crocodile
Jon Hamm - White Christmas
Andrew Scott - Smithereens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back