Streaming Black Mirror

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

what has been seen..............

i can't compare it to anything i've ever seen before

:eek: X500000000

Nicky you freak LOL

just finished the series, loved it, all three for different reasons (wont spoiler til a few more have seen it)

it says in the wiki
"It was announced on 12th July 2012 that a second series has been commissioned" :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the heads up on this show - downloaded it after seeing this thread and watched them last night/today. What a brilliant show! I was pissing myself after watching 5 minutes of the first one, just ridiculous and "out there". Second one was great as well really had a great sci-fi, futuristic dystopia to it. Third one was probably the least favourite but still really good and had another great sci-fi plot to it (reminded me of a Phillip K. Dick type story - actually the whole series has that feel to it.) It was great how it really had a "modern" sci-fi type feel to it - the first one felt like it was filmed this year with all the youtube, twitter etc references compared to normal TV which is generally 5 or so years behind.

Will recommend this to others and can't wait for some new eps. Another win by the Brits, just wish the series was a bit longer.

Thanks for the heads up on this show - downloaded it after seeing this thread and watched them last night/today. What a brilliant show! I was pissing myself after watching 5 minutes of the first one, just ridiculous and "out there". Second one was great as well really had a great sci-fi, futuristic dystopia to it. Third one was probably the least favourite but still really good and had another great sci-fi plot to it (reminded me of a Phillip K. Dick type story - actually the whole series has that feel to it.) It was great how it really had a "modern" sci-fi type feel to it - the first one felt like it was filmed this year with all the youtube, twitter etc references compared to normal TV which is generally 5 or so years behind.

Will recommend this to others and can't wait for some new eps. Another win by the Brits, just wish the series was a bit longer.

agree 100%

PSA - SEASON 4 IS OUT NOW!

Just finished the first episode of Season 4 - USS Callister, was bloody excellent. Jessie Plemons AKA "Meth Damon" was creepy as *. I love this series, if you haven't seen any episodes before you can watch them in any order as it's a bit like Twilight Zone, each episode is a stand alone episode. (there are a few Easter Eggs in some episodes but nothing important.

Other Episodes I would recommend

S1 E3 - The Entire History of You
S2 E2 - White Bear
S2 E4 - White Christmas
S3 E3 - Shut up and Dance

Wasn't a fan of S1 E1 - The National Anthem, so I would recommend not starting with that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back