Streaming Black Mirror

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

It gets even funnier the more I think about it. Just forget about the kids, as long as I've got my day to have cyber-sex and you can go out and have sex with other real people, all will be fine.

They only do it once a year, it's like an anniversary. Of course you'd get babysitters on that night. :p

You know it's not too far off, maybe not in a fighting game but dudes will be ******* dudes like that lol

More than a few legitimately straight people would wanna try being a girl for once.

Just finished watching Season 5, Episode 2 - Smithereens.

I'm guessing the ending was that....

As they struggled in the car, the gun accidently killed Jayden, and the police sniper successfully killed Chris, both dead, another "Streton" incident as the police chief had feared, and the news breaks out all over the world, people get notifications for it, they see it, and life goes on.

People are raving about this episode but I feel like, whilst it was certainly above-average, it wasn't anywhere as great as Striking Vipers, and certainly would be more like a 3/5 rating in my chronicled ranking of every single Black Mirror episode.

Have finished the third and last episode -- Rachel, Jack, and Ashley Too.
It's not a typical Black Mirror episode where there is some twist involved, it's just more of a straight up character development story that could've easily been a movie or an episode on some other TV show.
It was an enjoyable story, because you really feel for all the characters, so well-developed. And Miley Cyrus is awesome in her role.
It just made you empathize with famous popstars, given all the loneliness, pressure, and lack of control in their lives, they're just a meal-ticket for other powers.

All up, as someone said earlier -- no howlers in this season, but only Striking Vipers was elite.

I reckon all three episodes of season 5 were top quality. It's so well written and unpredictable. They are starting to get bigger names in the roles without losing that low key Black Mirror feel. My personal favourite was the Miley Cyrus one but my son preferred Striking Vipers.

Have finished the third and last episode -- Rachel, Jack, and Ashley Too.
It's not a typical Black Mirror episode where there is some twist involved, it's just more of a straight up character development story that could've easily been a movie or an episode on some other TV show.
It was an enjoyable story, because you really feel for all the characters, so well-developed. And Miley Cyrus is awesome in her role.
It just made you empathize with famous popstars, given all the loneliness, pressure, and lack of control in their lives, they're just a meal-ticket for other powers.

All up, as someone said earlier -- no howlers in this season, but only Striking Vipers was elite.

That one felt like a Disney TV movie with the odd f-bomb.

Striking Vipers was an interesting one. It was clear Mackies buddy wasnt attracted to him, but attracted to the idea of being the submissive one and preferred the female side of pleasure. And he was always linking their friendship with a more interesting situation that the girl he was with, who spent her time on the phone.

The compromise at the end was an interested move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My question of Striking Vipers.... why wouldn't you explore other characters? Lol
And why wouldn't you role reverse and see what it was like for the sheila too?

My question of Striking Vipers.... why wouldn't you explore other characters? Lol
And why wouldn't you role reverse and see what it was like for the sheila too?

Yes. What's with the scene with him asking what it's like to be the girl, just switch characters and have a try for yourself pal

But in that reality he's a female copping it from a dude
:think:
na dude
he was gay but not for his friend
this was by far the best and only ineresting episode in latest series
they should wait a year or 2 before the next seaon
the fast pace of new tech will give these peepz a gold mine in just a year or 2

Just watched the third one. I quite liked it even though it didn’t really feel like a Dark Mirror episode as it was largely played for laughs.

I thought the doll when it gained full consciousness was pretty funny, going troppo and dropping f bombs left and centre. Maybe I’m just childish?:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back