Streaming Black Sails

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

They made Billy such a f**king idiot this season, he is like an angry teen on steroids with low IQ now. the tension between him and Flint should of happened and then finished after he came back from "Drowning".

Long John Silver is like the Don Draper of pirates now.

And i hope they kill Max soon she is useless now.

Back on Foxtel Sunday night. Can't wait.

Sadly it says in the promo that its the final season.

Given the characters and their story lines it was never going to be a long running series.

Will be interesting to see if they ever come out with a new series based on Treasure Island itself.

Got all four seasons downloaded.
Have just finished watching Season 1 Episode 6.
Wow, sir.
Fantastic writing, story, drama, action.
Starz was behind the making of Spartacus I think, and that was great television.
I highly recommend Black Sails. End of every episode grips you to watch the next episode. Never dull, and always intrigue and double-crossing afoot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I enjoyed it, and thought about it a lot this week once I started watching that pirate documentary on Netflix, which is great as well.
Im halfway thru Season 2, riveting.
After I'm done with Black Sails, I think I'll do Vikings next. Got a high IMDB rating. Stick with the high seas theme.

Got all four seasons downloaded.
Have just finished watching Season 1 Episode 6.
Wow, sir.
Fantastic writing, story, drama, action.
Starz was behind the making of Spartacus I think, and that was great television.
I highly recommend Black Sails. End of every episode grips you to watch the next episode. Never dull, and always intrigue and double-crossing afoot.
Miss Guthrie is hot too

I think I like Idelle or whatever her name is. Also find the puritan airs of Lady Hamilton to boil the lust.
I finished that show a couple of years ago, it certainly got better the longer it went....Flint especially goes through some s**t, & of course Long John Silver.

I finished that show a couple of years ago, it certainly got better the longer it went....Flint especially goes through some sh*t, & of course Long John Silver.
I found it too intolerable watching shows in the current day, waiting for the next episode a week later. So I deliberately avoided years of TV just so I could look back in time and download all the ones I had an interest in, and binge watch them. Riveting stuff, but turns you into a Vampire who lives at night and sleeps all day.

I also admit I've never read or watched Robert Luis Stevenson stories, so I have no idea what Treasure Island is exactly. Nor actually the story of Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde. I also learned that Marcus Aurelius wrote a seminal book called Meditations that I should read too. Busy boy GG.exe will be in the coming weeks.

I found it too intolerable watching shows in the current day, waiting for the next episode a week later. So I deliberately avoided years of TV just so I could look back in time and download all the ones I had an interest in, and binge watch them. Riveting stuff, but turns you into a Vampire who lives at night and sleeps all day.

I also admit I've never read or watched Robert Luis Stevenson stories, so I have no idea what Treasure Island is exactly. Nor actually the story of Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde. I also learned that Marcus Aurelius wrote a seminal book called Meditations that I should read too. Busy boy GG.exe will be in the coming weeks.
Yep it’s a prelude to Treasure Island, Blackbeard also plays a role in the show too....And GG will have heaps to keep him occupied, certainly recommend Vikings as a must. 👍

Yep it’s a prelude to Treasure Island, Blackbeard also plays a role in the show too....And GG will have heaps to keep him occupied, certainly recommend Vikings as a must. 👍
I've also downloaded the 1950 version of the Treasure Island movie (read that it's by far the best version). Feel it would be best to watch that soon as I'm done with Black Sails. Then onto Vikings 🏴‍☠️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back