Black & White Show 2019/20: Xmas Edition dropped today

Remove this Banner Ad

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
The club has announced the Black & White Show is back and they've just dropped their first episode in time for Christmas. Enjoy!

I'm a bit concerned about all these players who reckon they've got no money. Is this a clever ruse to get out of paying? Or are they just terrible with money?

Loved Brodes answer! Also Reid forgetting his wallet whenever there's a lunch. He's the guy that disappears when his shout is up. We've all got that mate.

I'm a bit concerned about all these players who reckon they've got no money. Is this a clever ruse to get out of paying? Or are they just terrible with money?

Loved Brodes answer! Also Reid forgetting his wallet whenever there's a lunch. He's the guy that disappears when his shout is up. We've all got that mate.
More money, more expensive tastes I guess.

Reidy has been pinned the tight arse for many years.

The identification of Trav at the start was a highlight for me. 'Travis Cloke: 10 games for the Bulldogs'.

I can relate to Reidy's affliction, I tend to forget my wallet when I go to restaurants and bars and the like. I get pilloried as tight-fisted, but it's a bit hard to show largesse when the wallet has been squirreled away left behind somewhere at home.

The club has announced the Black & White Show is back and they've just dropped their first episode in time for Christmas. Enjoy!

The new term "dropped" sounds like someone just took a dump.
I must be getting old.

Could've bought a house and be tight on cash afterwards... Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back