Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerg

Cancelled
Apr 7, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
921713-5f2d8654-768c-11e4-a7f2-87cba13b8c8b.jpg

Don't know what's worse, the fact that he got picked up by the club he was bagging out, or the fact that he was drafted at pick 19.

He supposedly barracked for the WCE but followed Carlton too. Sounds like another disappointed supporter who tweeted what the majority of supporters were thinking, and seeding the need for a turn over of players to make space for himself :p

As for the recruitment at #19, I can't defend that as I feel he would have been available at #28 or even a 3rd rd selection if we had one available ............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He supposedly barracked for the WCE but followed Carlton too. Sounds like another disappointed supporter who tweeted what the majority of supporters were thinking, and seeding the need for a turn over of players to make space for himself :p

As for the recruitment at #19, I can't defend that as I feel he would have been available at #28 or even a 3rd rd selection if we had one available ............
I reckon Laverde at 19, Boekhurst at 28 would have been the go.

You, me and a whole stack of Carlton supporters believe this too ..................
We wanted DVR at this pick. We got the players we wanted but the forum experts know better.

Re. the Boekhorst tweet. It's pretty funny really, he probably should've deleted it a bit earlier though.

Kanye Boekhorst - Blaine Game

Let's play the Blaine game, I love you more
Let's play the Blaine game for sure

I call you "Mick" for short
As a last resort and my first resort
You call me at Pick 19
At the end of it, the choice was wrong

But I love to play the Blaine game, I love you more
Let's play the Blaine game for sure
Let's call out names, names, I hate you more
Let's call out names, names, for sure

On my twitter wall I wrote