Past Blaine Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahhhhh........
Any video?... Please?!
Or am I blind?:eek::)
That initial link isn't doing it for me!:oops:

Last edited:

IF he plays this week and shows promising signs thats, what:

Buckley, Menzel, Bell, Casboult, Johnson, Cripps, Docherty all youngsters capable of being in our best 22. You could throw in Hendo, Yarran, Curnow, Touhy and Jeffy and that's 12 solid AFL players all under the age of 25 :)

Future is not looking so bad.

Just find a bloody Waite replacement.

Congratulations to Blaine. Has not put a foot wrong since joining the club and this elevation is just recognition of the effort he has put in to his football in his short time here.

Looking at the team as named I actually don't think he'll make the final cut, but it does raise the question as to why we'd bother elevating him if not to include him straight away.

At the very least he's well and truly on the radar, and deservedly so.

Good luck BJ if you do debut on Sunday afternoon. If not - keep knocking that door down, you've almost done it.

Congrats, BJ!!!

I've felt for a while we needed another medium forward. Sure, there's Menz... But our forward line is otherwise a bit predictable. If Waite is out they triple-team Lachie...

So I'm hoping for a dogged Simon Wiggins style half forward, with maybe a better goal average.

Looks like a reasonable ball drop,but the ball strike and follow thru looks more than proficient!!(no ghey ok,all legit)
:cool:

Hope he plays. Give him a run, see what he can do. Not gonna find out how good he is playing in the 2's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How quickly we forget former players that didn't make their mark. Had to google him... Remembered him as soon as I saw a pic but still.

Can he run now?

Scouting report claim he's too talented for WAFL but still lacks the physical attributes to do anything with the talent at the AFL level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back