VFL Blair

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, he's much better than Crocker who does absolutely nothing

Lol, he's much better than Crocker who does absolutely nothing
Difference is that Blair isn't a guy in his first year of football. He's an absolute spud and should never play for the AFL side again. He's been stealing a living for four years now.

Difference is that Blair isn't a guy in his first year of football. He's an absolute spud and should never play for the AFL side again. He's been stealing a living for four years now.
I'd like Blair to be replaced but reality is we have no one to replace him. He's been getting games because no ones pushed him out

I'd like Blair to be replaced but reality is we have no one to replace him. He's been getting games because no ones pushed him out
Aish, Goldsack, Wills, Crocker.

Literally any one of them would offer more than Blair.

That missed set shot sucked the life out of the pies. If you are a small forward and can't be counted on for goals, what future do you have?

#McGuireOUT needs to be trending on all platforms of social media, put some heat on this bloke for goodness sake.

At least he has a Crack

Yeah, that's what my U12s coach said to half of our team but that doesn't mean they were any good. This is AFL, "having a crack" means nothing when you have no skill, can't lay an effective tackle and have the worst hands at your feet for a sub 180cm player in the history of the game.

Aish, Goldsack, Wills, Crocker.

Literally any one of them would offer more than Blair.
Well Crocker isn't right now, he's non existent, Wills to slow to plays Blairs pressure role and Aish is useless up forward. Goldsack lol, they played side by side up forward and he was much worse.

Been calling it for weeks, Blair consistanly gives nothing to this football side. Another week and another goal less game for a forward line player.
Seriously questioning how he is gifted games.

Well Crocker isn't right now, he's non existent, Wills to slow to plays Blairs pressure role and Aish is useless up forward. Goldsack lol, they played side by side up forward and he was much worse.
Crocker was so bad last week that I thought he was injured, blame whoever is selecting for gifting him a game on the back of that display.

And don't bother bringing up "we're blooding the kids" excuse as Blair would be the first one to bite the dust if this was the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crocker was so bad last week that I thought he was injured, blame whoever is selecting for gifting him a game on the back of that display.

And don't bother bringing up "we're blooding the kids" excuse as Blair would be the first one to bite the dust if this was the case.

And Goodyear wouldn't have been dropped as well.

The one guy I would play ahead of Blair though is Josh Thomas.

* I wish they didn't get suspended.

He's small but not quick enough either to get separation from his opponents. This kills his effectiveness compared to other smalls around the league.

This is plainly wrong.

He is getting a game off the bat off of his work rate and arguably meeting his (low standard) KPI's.

I also wonder if MM actually somewhat mentally crippled Nathan before handing the reigns over.

I can't remember the exact quotes but i do remember in Malthouses last few games and then in his commentator role he asked whether Nathan could work with lesser skilled types or players with flaws.

Made me wonder when Nathan started backing in some work horse types if it/MM got in his head and Nathan trying to prove a point going too far the other way. I thought when MM said it at the time and now still think it may have effected his coaching to a small degree.

I always imagined a Buckley coached side to have a non negotiable on kicking (ditto on player type in recruiting) and being aggressive physically (due to his comments and him watching his teams be bitch slapped by Lions of 03) and in terms of attacking play.

Spud of monumental proportions. Continually fumbles the ball at his feet. Finally gets a shot at goal form 20 out and misses miserably.
Don't give me the "who else" argument. He is stealing a living at the moment. Needs to go.

And you can throw in other Buckley favorites:

Sinclair - cannot kick or even tackle
Witts - provides nothing
Toovey - premiership hero but the game has passed him
Frost - looks completely lost

Also throw in the boys club of coaches.

This is plainly wrong.

He is getting a game off the bat off of his work rate and arguably meeting his (low standard) KPI's.

Exactly, he gets games off the back of workrate and intensity, something his alternatives don't do.

This is plainly wrong.

I also wonder if MM actually somewhat mentally crippled Nathan before handing the reigns over.

I can't remember the exact quotes but i do remember in Malthouses last few games and then in his commentator role he asked whether Nathan could work with lesser skilled types or players with flaws.

Made me wonder when Nathan started backing in some work horse types if it/MM got in his head and Nathan trying to prove a point going too far the other way. I thought when MM said it at the time and now still think it may have effected his coaching to a small degree.

I always imagined a Buckley coached side to have a non negotiable on kicking (ditto on player type in recruiting) and being aggressive physically (due to his comments and him watching his teams be bitch slapped by Lions of 03) and in terms of attacking play.

i think you've hit the hammer right on the head with this one. I think bucks takes a short time each week to put himself in the place of malthouse, so he can make decisions for the following week. "what would I do if I was Mick?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back