Traded Blake Acres [Traded to Carlton for Future 3rd]

Remove this Banner Ad

How are Freos wing stocks looking currently?
Confused High Quality GIF

Final trade is Blake Acres for pick 52.

Is it too early to decide a winner?

Got to eat humble pie on this one. He was bloody good last year for the Blues and had an exceptional finals campaign. Well done Blake.
Great post!

It’s not about a team wanting a player to suck, it’s about wishing them well and moving on.

Freo clearly wished Blake to move on to accomodate other ventures and he did. Freo nabbed Jackson and he looks like a serious force for many years to come.

Blake on the other hand loves kicking the ball out of bounds but in the finals he really brought his best.

Your post is one that imo isn’t about eating humble pie, it’s about wishing a player all the best and I congratulate you on making it about the player.

Have a great 2024 Gungho

Great post!

It’s not about a team wanting a player to suck, it’s about wishing them well and moving on.

Freo clearly wished Blake to move on to accomodate other ventures and he did. Freo nabbed Jackson and he looks like a serious force for many years to come.

Blake on the other hand loves kicking the ball out of bounds but in the finals he really brought his best.

Your post is one that imo isn’t about eating humble pie, it’s about wishing a player all the best and I congratulate you on making it about the player.

Have a great 2024 Gungho
Acres had nothing to do with Jackson though

We just thought we could fill his role with players from below, we got it wrong and then wasted a year investing in Henry only for him to actually walk out on us when he was coming good.

Great post!

Have a great 2024 Gungho
Fwiw I don't think Freo particularly wanted him to move on. Just that they thought his output was replaceable.

Whatever it was he's made them look very foolish in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back