Recommitted Blake Acres

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to who?

According to the board at the Saints actively trying to flog him to a WA side, of which he is interested in returning to. So I guess according to himself as well.

There hasn't been a word at the Saints from Blake indicating that he wished to be traded back to WA. Not that that means it won't happen, Jake Niall, for example, in The Age has speculated that the Saints may be looking to trade Blake but neither he nor the club have ever made any public statement to that effect.

There hasn't been a word at the Saints from Blake indicating that he wished to be traded back to WA. Not that that means it won't happen, Jake Niall, for example, in The Age has speculated that the Saints may be looking to trade Blake but neither he nor the club have ever made any public statement to that effect.

Publicly is hasn't but internally it's been openly discussed.

So...just the vibe?

No need to be a troll just because you don't like a response. I have my sources and the info is solid.

According to the board at the Saints actively trying to flog him to a WA side, of which he is interested in returning to. So I guess according to himself as well.
"According to the board". Would that be at one of your guest appearances before the board? Actually, looking at your record of posting I shouldn't take the bait, it's clearly a practical impossibility for you to leave the keyboard.

"According to the board". Would that be at one of your guest appearances before the board? Actually, looking at your record of posting I shouldn't take the bait, it's clearly a practical impossibility for you to leave the keyboard.

I couldn't really give two shits if you believe it or not.

That he’s up for leaving it that he he’s only up for leaving for WA?

Well he is only being shopped to the two WA sides who are obviously interested. Guess it depends if the Saints feel like any offer they can get from those teams is suitable or if they can convince him to join another side if the offer is better.

At this stage he prefers WA.

I think Saints really should stick with him, if he gets his body right he could very well become a very good consistent player for them.

No need to be a troll just because you don't like a response. I have my sources and the info is solid.

Trolling? Please.

Why would the St Kilda board be actively looking to move a player on?

That’s surely the call of the list management team rather than the board...

Trolling? Please.

Why would the St Kilda board be actively looking to move a player on?

That’s surely the call of the list management team rather than the board...

Mate, the same "rumour" has popped up on the Saints board from other "sources". I think they are purely to get back into the draft, if they could snag maybe our GC second or a first round compo somehow they'd probably be happy. All I'm offering is solid info I've received.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake acres loves it in Melbourne. If saints decide to trade him it will be to another vic club. I rkn Roos would be a good fit

Not sure what old mates dribbling on about ^^

Lol trying to flog him to WA?

Everything I've heard is keep Acres at all costs. You're a funny guy

Well you better tell Blake himself then as I asked him myself a week ago as I live next to him lol your inside info is shat.

You should break the news to him that his club is trying to flog him off to the WA teams.

But yesterday you were saying that Blake was in the know and consenting.
Why don't you just admit that you get your jollies from recycling rumours on an afl chat site but that you don't have any first hand knowledge of what's going on in any AFL club? It's not high culture but there's no shame.

But yesterday you were saying that Blake was in the know and consenting.
Why don't you just admit that you get your jollies from recycling rumours on an afl chat site but that you don't have any first hand knowledge of what's going on in any AFL club? It's not high culture but there's no shame.

Not once have I said that he was 'in the know and consenting' however I don't believe that the Saints are shopping him to the WA sides without his knowledge or consent, that would be ridiculous. Right?

I don't care if you believe it, makes no difference to me, Port fans also were on the defensive when I posted that Lycett was there number one target to replace Ryder and were balls deep. Maybe I made that one up as well :)

I must miss his bad games, seems to play well every time I watch the saints and appears to have the attributes to be a good player. Yet seems to be getting dropped multiple times a year?

Saints mates reckon he's been played out of a position a lot. Would like him at the dees but don't think we've got the currency in terms of picks to go after contracted players.

What do you think he's worth? Early second?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back