Analysis Blake Caracella

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve brought in Kingsley to coach the midfield. McQualter is coaching the forwards. Leppa is down back.

What’s Blake doing? On the club website he’s noted as offensive coach. Well I’m bloody offended. Our ball usage between mids and forwards has been dire so far.

What’s the best use of Blake’s skills? Is he the heir apparent? Why does he have roles such as “ball movement” or “offensive coach”? Should he be coaching a line?

I dunno what do you lot reckon?

Sack Dimma and give Blake a crack

Would laugh my arse off if we managed to beat GWS on the weekend with the following outs:

Rance
Riewoldt
Caddy
Grigg
Grimes

Guess your arse stays on for one more week

yep he has peaked

caracella will leave to Saints or Blues soon unless we give him the gig

Just find it interesting in his own press conference after the GWS loss Dimma specifically called out the connection between midfield and forward being an issue.

Now if Blake is the “ball movement” coach then is it him that’s the issue or is it him, mcqualter and Kingsley that are not gelling. Yes everyone is new but there’s no ******* way the club went into this season thinking it’d be this clunky despite the injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep but we were lucky to hold onto him this year. Hope he goes out with another premiership under his belt.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should do a Malthouse - Buckley type succession plan

Blake: senior coach 2021
Dimma - head of footy
Blame - Benny Gales job
Gale - new Vlad (AFL cEO)

Sacking coaches is out of fashion at the moment

15 years ago dimma would have been sacked at the end of 2016

Everything old can be new again. North probably throw money at Horse. It's about time the wheels fell off StKilda again isn't it? Anything could happen down at Carlton - expect the unexpected!

Not only that, in the first quarter against Carlton our ball movement was excellent. So it’s still there, we just haven’t been working hard enough.

People are way too quick to criticise coaches on this site. It’s very hard to judge a coach, especially an assistant from where we sit imo
Feck it's easy i do it all the time from my lazyboy on a Friday night in front of the tv... :)

Would hate to lose Caracella , He is a big part of where richmond are at and the improvement of our club, Would love to see a succession plan put in place of sorts as Dimma wont be coaching for ever and can see him becoming a coaches mentor of sorts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back