List Mgmt. Blake Hardwick extends contract by two more years

Remove this Banner Ad

Of all our young players, I've been most impressed by Hardwick. He's got an old head on young shoulders and makes good decisions in traffic.

And he quietly goes about his business.

I'm not overly quick to anoint a young player, but he's going okay.

Can't keep up with all the good young kids stories almost. Biggest surprise. He's bloody awesome. Great kick, great decision maker, awesome team player and competitor

In terms of expectations he could be the best news story of the year (as in I didn't have high ones for him at all).

Does he wear 6 or 15 next year is the next big question?
The Hodge affect. Time learning from the General this year has it seems had an immense impact on Hardwicks development. Give him the number 15 guernsey next year and watch him do his utmost to do it proud.

PS. take it easy on the GIFs guys.
giphy.gif

Have really liked his development this year. Has the cool calm mind, to make the right decision under pressure. Have enjoyed his breakout year.
He gives me the same assurance as Guerra, with ball in hand. Hopefully doesn't suffer the same off field issues as Goo though.

Fantastic!!!!! He is the absolute epitome of what Clarko wants. Hard at it, competitive and willing to play the role the team wants. Has become a better small defender that Doc in 1 year of senior footy. Great kick, harder than a cat with 2 heads and a player we have been missing for a couple of years. This will allow Stratton to take over Gibbo's role while he keeps small forward out of the game. We finally have our Goo player back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all our young players, I've been most impressed by Hardwick. He's got an old head on young shoulders and makes good decisions in traffic.

And he quietly goes about his business.

I'm not overly quick to anoint a young player, but he's going okay.

Yup, you normally save the love for those who stand up on Grand Final day Davo......you must be forseeing something good!;)

Weird opinion but I actually hope he doesn't get any better.

As far as I'm concerned he's already the best in the league for what he does. Like Stratton before him, he's criminally underrated even by many of our own supporters.

If he gets any better then it will be impossible to keep his importance and value under the radar and then we might have to start countering lucrative offers to pry him out.

I'm sure he was at the top of the list of players to call for Clarko once he got the North job.

Weird opinion but I actually hope he doesn't get any better.

As far as I'm concerned he's already the best in the league for what he does. Like Stratton before him, he's criminally underrated even by many of our own supporters.

If he gets any better then it will be impossible to keep his importance and value under the radar and then we might have to start countering lucrative offers to pry him out.

I'm sure he was at the top of the list of players to call for Clarko once he got the North job.
That’s like saying you don’t want your wife to be more attractive because more guys would be into her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back