Mod. Notice **** BLANKET WARNING: No sexual content please ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted quite a few warnings in various discussion threads but people seem to either be missing them, or ignoring them, as I keep having to hand out infractions.

Enough of the objectifying of women, references to sexual acts, references to cum, in and out, whatever other variant you can think of. Women should be respected and not treated as a piece of meat. Some of the posts I'm reading lately wouldn't even be acceptable at 2:45am at a pub on a Friday night, let alone in a workplace. The posts are not funny - they're just plain childish.

There are women and children who frequent this board, and I've had quite a few complaints from male regulars on here who are over it as well. A post now and then was fine, but now it's gone way too far and has to stop. These posts are against BigFooty terms and conditions of use, and our board rules.

Last warning to everyone to stop immediately or you will be given time off. Please use the report button on any violations you come across.

GOAUS! Doss

Bump.

Women and Children participate on BF.
Would you like your child to read your posts?
How about your Wife or Mother?

Warnings don’t seem to be working, so I’m just going to start handing out infractions straight off the bat until people get the message. Apologies if half the board is suspended in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back