Bleach

Remove this Banner Ad

charged22

Senior List
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
didnt see this up.. any watchers? i rate it as one of the best series yet.
disappointing how the recent episodes have been fillers.

Only watched five or so episodes, pretty slow thus far - does the enemy design improve?

Pretty slow up until about episode 20 but well worth the wait, some the best Anime Ive seen

Definately some of the coolest looking characters in Anime to date, wait for the human bad guys Renji, Kenpachi, Soifon come in at about episode 40

Ridiculous amount of filler episodes, made worse by the fact that the filler arcs are very poorly written and equally poorly animated for some reason. They clearly put no effort into the filler at all, given how sharply the standard drops - it's almost like a completely different show.
If you find out what the actual story arcs are and watch them, it's a very entertaining series, although somewhat slowpaced at times (The DBZ churn as many episodes out as we can syndrome).

I m huge fan of bleach anime action show. I love the out of queue storyline and story stuff of this show. Storyline of this show starts with brilliant way of throwing lights on Ichigo , who gets the power of soul reaper with a bad accident. Which make a brilliant skeleton of all Bleach episodes storyline and it's made very bewitch impact on me. Actually people who have viewed starting bleach episodes , they all become freak of this anime.

The Arrancar s**t in Bleach Anime has been going on for far too long BUT the anime is bout to get started with Aizen, Gin and Tousen taking on Shinigami

The Arrancar (Espada) is an integral part to the show, just like the Akatsuki is integral to Naruto: Shippuden

The Arrancar (Espada) is an integral part to the show, just like the Akatsuki is integral to Naruto: Shippuden

It's integral but it's been going on forever... 91 episodes excluding fillers is very long just to cover all the Arrancar(heck Yammy is still alive)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody finding this whole fullbring arc a bit lame?

I'm still confused by it all.

I thought we were going to learn the secrets of Isshin Kurosaki, but then they go straight into training. They keep raising more damn questions.

Bleach got me in to manga, but it really is just horrifically bad, and i stopped reading after well i shouldnt say that I don't know where the anime is up to.

Kubo truely is a master troll but i can't be bothered reading it just to laugh at how bad it is on other forums any more.

So many far, far better shounen mangas out there (One Piece, Negima if you can get past the 14 year-old fanservice, etc etc) that I can't even be bothered to read 3 lines of dialogue in 19 pages of white background any more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back