Blease Re-signs!

Remove this Banner Ad

assuming your kidding?

Not at all. This news is almost as bad as the day we announced the re-signing of Jones and Howe.

:p

Blease has a ridiculous amount of upside for a player who isn't a tall/project type. It's great.

This news made me a little too happy.

Fit on and the park, I think this guy has all the potential in the world and is exactly the type of player we need if we're to climb the ladder and play exciting finals football. Over the moon he's staying.

I take it as a good sign that these young players are choosing to stay around under Neeld.

Awesome, repaid the faith and effort the club has showed to him... Now a few scalps over the off season and an injury free pre-season and we will make some serious inroads...

Good news for the club.. Very happy!!!

Thanks christ.....and I say that not because I was nervous but because it'll stop the nervous nellies

They can now

1063867_o.gif

Very good news indeed. And it's a smack in the face to all the non-believers with their talk of an exodus.

Great news, underrated news even. Blease has his flaws but a player with his pace, skill and x-factor does not come around too often and I'm stoked that he's ours for the next 2 years (at least).

In fact I'd say this guy + Howe are the two on the list that excite me the most. Both have stayed loyal. $cully is one of a kind and the way things are going it appears he has really f***ed his career up in many ways with what he has done. Good riddance.

Was v. happy to read this news. I know it's all been said before (esp. during the Bailey era) but it feels like the club is really heading in a positive direction now. Talk is cheap, signing up good players is a little more expensive, winning is priceless.

Keep it up, Neeld and co.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome news! another pre season under his belt and a focus on endurance and we will have a serious X factor!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back