Bledisloe II

Remove this Banner Ad

Has the makings of an absolute classic. Will JOC be suspended? Who plays in his spot if he is suspended? How many first XV All Blacks will be brought back in?

Can't wait for this one. Gonna be a cracker.

O'Connor is gone. Don't have the link, but got 1 match and $10,000 suspended. Bloody disappointed in him, but he had to get suspended for it.
Hopefully it's Turner and not Rod Davies who gets the gig, they would slice him apart.

Can't wait

Wouldn't mind if the blacks left half their first team out again...

O'Connor is gone. Don't have the link, but got 1 match and $10,000 suspended. Bloody disappointed in him, but he had to get suspended for it.
Hopefully it's Turner and not Rod Davies who gets the gig, they would slice him apart.

Can't wait

Wouldn't mind if the blacks left half their first team out again...

I would imagine that AAC will be shifted to the wing, McCabe to outside centre and Faingaa playing at 12.

If AAC is to play on the wing, Fainga'a would play 13 and McCabe would stick at 12 surely. Allows less positional changes and Fainga'a plays 13 outside of Quade at the Reds.

Considering Turner isn't even in the squad, it would make more sense for Fainga'a (who is in the squad) to get the gig ahead of Lachie as a member of the squad.

Will be interesting to see if Rob Simmons is brought back into the XV. Sharpe is playing on Friday night for the Australian Barbarians so he won't be playing. Would think Simmons will start over Vickerman who will be on the bench.

Kurtley Beale, Adam Ashley-Cooper, Anthony Faingaa, Pat McCabe, Digby Ioane, Quade Cooper, Will Genia, Radike Samo, David Pocock, Rocky Elsom, James Horwill, Dan Vickerman, Ben Alexander, Stephen Moore, Sekope Kepu. Reserves: Saia Faingaa, Salesi Ma'afu, Rob Simmons, Ben McCalman, Scott Higginbotham, Luke Burgess, one TBA

Samo and Vickerman get starts, AAC moves to the wing and Fainga'a moves in to 13 with JOC out for the game.

One outside back to be named on the bench.

Mils Muliaina, Cory Jane, Conrad Smith, Ma'a Nonu, Zac Guildford, Daniel Carter, Piri Weepu, Kieran Read, Richie McCaw, Adam Thomson, Sam Whitelock, Brad Thorn, Owen Franks, Keven Mealamu, Ton Woodcock. Res: Andrew Hore, John Afoa, Ali Williams, Victor Vito, Andy Ellis, Colin Slade, Isaia Toeava.

AB's name a full strength side. And drop SBW from the 22.

Horne is either injured or in the 22. He's been subbed off halfway through the Barbarians vs Canada game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An absolute ripper of a win. Well deserved Wallabies, well done. :D

Man sometimes Genia is a woeful player. He cannot kick for s**t, his box kicks either go OOF or straight up in the air... or in the case of one, into his team mate. Dumb player. Replace him with Burgess.

Pretty harsh call. Bar some of the box kicks he was pretty pivotal in the win today. Plus he works great in tandem with Cooper.

?? His box kicks do annoy me often, but he was one of, if not the best player for the Wallabies tonight. We wouldn't have won without him.

Man sometimes Genia is a woeful player. He cannot kick for s**t, his box kicks either go OOF or straight up in the air... or in the case of one, into his team mate. Dumb player. Replace him with Burgess.

Dude, seriously? I really hope you're taking the piss. There's so much wrong with this comment. Especially that last part. Just a heads up, Burgess can't pass.

Lol.

Great win, AB's threw everything at them in the first 20 mins of the 2nd half but for the Wallabies to hit back so emphatically was great to see. Lineout was poor which I'm thinking will be an anomaly.

Defence in the back line was outstanding. JOC, Barnes and Mitchell are all on the periphery looking for spots but will be hard to get in after some outstanding play from Fainga'a, McCabe and AAC.

Dude, seriously? I really hope you're taking the piss. There's so much wrong with this comment. Especially that last part. Just a heads up, Burgess can't pass.
Everytime I have seen Genia (all Wallabies tests this year and some of the Super 14s) he throws terrible passes to no one and can't kick for crap. Burgess isn't exactly much better.. but he is better and that is that. Cooper and Genia work well together, but like usual Cooper was pretty quiet tonight. Some flashy stuff, but nothing great. He's no Dan Carter and tries too much flash that can go bad. Needs to tone it down a slight touch. Know when to throw the flashy pass, know when to do the right move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back