BLK Clash Guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

You blokes reckon ours is bad.

CCMUf6fUMAA8jtb.png:large

article-1371488-00302C6D00000258-25_233x371.jpg

Me Too, but why we are wearing a white jumper against black and white just doesn't make any sense.

Both jumpers will clash more tomorrow rather than less like our home jumper with white shorts would!

But of course the clowns at AFL HQ know best!

Me Too, but why we are wearing a white jumper against black and white just doesn't make any sense.

Both jumpers will clash more tomorrow rather than less like our home jumper with white shorts would!

But of course the clowns at AFL HQ know best!
Probably because Collingwood now wear a mostly black.

If Carlton v Richmond can get away with black v blue so should we!

We wore white against them late last year at the G, the club has already announced they will wear white, or directed to, to be frank.

This is one of those games tho' where it makes sense for Adelaide to wear home jumper AND shorts and Collingwood to wear their white shorts like Geelong often do in home games.

I did tweet to the club that they need to grow a set and just say no and push back. Look at the Port v Rich AO final.

Last year when we played them at the G it was quite hard to tell the difference between the two guernseys and we had more colour on our strip last year than this years one.

Surely we wont use it against the pies????
It will be a lot more of a clash than our normal jumper.
almost guarantee we will be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times do we wear the clash jumper this year?

I saw that the abomination that is the Hawks clash jumper will be on show 3 times (yes only 3) ... how often do we pull on the claw marks?

Going from recent history, 8 times.

Actually, if Port wear their showdown jumper with white shorts and Geelong wear white shorts against us, we won't wear our home jumper with white shorts this year.

The away Guernsey looks quite good on TV, I know the colours on the slashes are a bit brighter than our colours but the jumper looks good on the boys

Yeah I was going to say I haven't even noticed the guernsey since we are winning but I actually don't mind it at all. Not something I will complain about but hopefully the next one pleases more people I guess.

N
Yeah I was going to say I haven't even noticed the guernsey since we are winning but I actually don't mind it at all. Not something I will complain about but hopefully the next one pleases more people I guess.
ot as bad as expected.

The really dark blue socks not matching the blue elsewhere though looks a bit odd (and the design on the socks is horrid)

Strange we wore those socks against their black socks

N

ot as bad as expected.

The really dark blue socks not matching the blue elsewhere though looks a bit odd (and the design on the socks is horrid)

Strange we wore those socks against their black socks
You can barely see the yellow on the front as it gets bunched up towards the bottom

The socks are crap. And looking side on at the guernsey it has a weird bluish tinge towards the bottom of it, like the wierd royal blue ran in the wash.

I don't like it, mostly because the socks and the guernsey both have navy on them which makes the royal blue looks so much worse.

Anything would look better than that art class accident that was our last away jumper.

When I first saw pics of our new jumper I didn't mind it but it doesn't look as good on the players.

Oh and what the hell is with those socks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back