News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said above, given Asics are the official supplier of our boots for the last 2 seasons there are very few Crows players and officials who don't follow Asics on twitter.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I'm sorry. I'm desperate for news...
I do think you're right as I believe that tex switched from Pumas to a pair of Asics, when we moved to blk.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Not likely to buy much of the club stuff with sponsor logos on it as I probably wouldn't wear it, priority for me is getting the colour/hoops right, and the team looking good with all of the training gear etc. and then obviously enough stuff people want to buy, and the company actually be able to pay the club the money it owes.

My preference would be Adidas or Puma, I don't mind the stuff ISC do, but it would be strange if our coaches/players/supporter gear was the same template as Port just with different colours/logo, so if that was the case hopefully they would do some different stuff for us.

The Asics stuff listed for the Western Bulldogs all looks pretty average to me, but no doubt they are a good company and it could improve in future years.

Recent training guernsey and wet weather jacket (I do own this) to compare our previous stuff with the Bulldogs 2017 Asics gear... In this case I kind of like the BLK stuff better.

Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 10.14.30 pm.png Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 10.14.20 pm.png Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 10.14.38 pm.png Screen Shot 2017-01-15 at 10.14.46 pm.png

Last edited:

The PRODUCT needs to be of high standards. I don't give a s**t about the brand.

It does matter....
how amateurish does it look when a supplier to a number of teams in the biggest sport in the country goes bankrupt?
That's the issue, s**t like this shouldn't be happening an AFL team! A major brand wouldn't have this problem

We're getting both?
2649625d2abe63c7d66c958aa9c476dd6cae917da286a25713a7de36fef1ea0c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to those who feel the need to have all the latest gear and want to make sure the logos match. Me I don't care.

I buy what I can afford and wear what feels comfortable, if that means I am the only one wearing a BLK top this year then big deal. But I would never begrudge anybody an interest in what and how the club have organized an apparel deal.

Good luck to those who feel the need to have all the latest gear and want to make sure the logos match. Me I don't care.

I buy what I can afford and wear what feels comfortable, if that means I am the only one wearing a BLK top this year then big deal. But I would never begrudge anybody an interest in what and how the club have organized an apparel deal.
I agree. Although I have abstained from buying any BLK merchandise as I didn't like the look fit and design of their gear

My 2013 Puma Members shirt still going well.

If we get either ISC or Asics I will probably upgrade. The ISC gear I have seen from other clubs is good and the Cricket Australia Asics gear I have is decent.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back