BLK Sports gone into receivership

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the Tiges only got gear out of BLK, nothing more than that...

...but...

how's the diplomacy from the BLK rep back when they renewed the contract after season 2013:

BLK Guy said:
It was exciting to see the Tigers return to finals football in 2013

hahahahah "Return to finals football". What he meant to say was: "Exciting to see the Tiges dumped from the finals by a team which didn't even qualify"

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-10-21/richmond-renews-partnership-with-blk

Obviously haven't travelled. Farmers Union Iced Coffee makes Dare taste like curdled cream.

Its a Farmers Union Iced Coffee or its nothing

Saints are sponsored by Dare? Impressive. Best bottled ice coffee on the market by staggers. The secret is they use full cream milk. That's where real flavour comes from.

Boys, boys, boys you are both wrong. Pauls iced coffee is the best iced coffee.

image.jpeg

Hahhaha no more charcoal for you guys :thumbsu:
1479293391292.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BLK: Beyond Limits Known.

For the last two years, when it comes to me it's been Beyond Patience Known - their renderings of the Crows guernsey have been s**t, with faded colours that look more like $4 tops from Target rather than expensive sports gear. The 2015 guernsey, with its panels that pretend to be hoops and those diabolical colours, was perhaps the worst-looking footy jumper I've ever seen. This year, they brought the hoops back but the colours were still bad. They said they'd fix the colours next year :rolleyes: How many years does it take to make a jumper look like all the other jumpers that club has had? The Crows guernsey is very 'out-there' and when you get a bad version of it, it's pretty damn bad.

Others have told horror stories about trying to order items from BLK's site, only to recieve a belated refund instead of their goods.

I hope BLK's employees don't lose their jobs, or I hope they can find other jobs. But if my club terminates its relationship with BLK, I say GOOD RIDDANCE.
It's been rumoured that the person that designed the St Kilda jumper, will be lead design at Caroma for new toilet seats. 1 job saved at least

Remove this Banner Ad

Back