Blockerhall

• Thread starter The Hitman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

T

The Hitman

Good to see you found Hawk Headquarters. At least have the guts to post under your usual nickname. ;)

The Hitman

blockerhall

Team Captain
Jul 24, 2001
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle
maaaate, wasn't exactly hiding, was I?

I pop in from time to time, to check up on Hawk nonsense, and see who will be ready to come home next season.

The nick is an oldie, pre dockerland and here, and it is tough maintaining too many passwords etc (for my old brain, anyway)

Real Buzz worked it out pretty quick, Hitters... my sig is the same... well except for this slight modification...

Scal

Team Captain
Aug 30, 2001
Atwell, WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Originally posted by blockerhall
Real Buzz worked it out pretty quick, Hitters... my sig is the same... well except for this slight modification...

I almost fell off my chair when I noticed the "slight modification"...

:)

T

The Hitman

Originally posted by blockerhall
maaaate, wasn't exactly hiding, was I?

I pop in from time to time, to check up on Hawk nonsense, and see who will be ready to come home next season.

The nick is an oldie, pre dockerland and here, and it is tough maintaining too many passwords etc (for my old brain, anyway)

I haven't ventured to Dockerland for awhile, and I found it is down. Disappointed, kinda like your effort against Geelong. ;)

Croad may be settling in and Super Luke may be about to resume in the ressies, but Hodge and Mitchell both debuted this week, and Hodge looked good.

I'm not bitter about the trade, we got the man we were after. Let's see how long it takes before Luke is a star (he has all the tools, trust me) and his impact in a few years before we judge this trade, shall we?

By the way, you're more than welcome to post at Hawk Headquarters, just no obvious trolls please. :)

The Hitman

Back