Blokes who need to bring their game to the MCG!

Remove this Banner Ad

Deepthroat

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2002
Keilor East
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast
After today's performance it would be easy to believe we are back on track. But being a Melbourne-based supporter, I can say the win will garner no more enthusiasm regardless of whether we had doubled the margin. What is needed is succes at the home of the Grand Final. I have a few names for Woosha to fire up this week as they seem to all too often leave their best back at Subi these days:

The Primate (Lynch)
The Weapon (Nicoski)
Well-done (Staker)

and

The Package, he needs to break his tag and get back to Brownlow form on the wide expanses of the MCG. We need Package at his damaging best if we are to truly give September the nudge we should.

with the amount of flak that "the primate" cops on these forums, all woosha needs to do is tell him to read these forums. He can read right? :)

Deepthroat said:
The Primate (Lynch)
The Weapon (Nicoski)
Well-done (Staker)
I'm going to go out on a limb and add Andrew Embley to that list.

He a fantastic player and is one of my absolute favourites, but he was very poor against Collingwood and needs to produce his A-game against the Tigers.

I think we need the 22 blokes to bring their game to the MCG.
We play our best when attack the footy and run hard through the
middle and deliver to our forwards instead of this side kicking sh*t
that we seam to play at the G.We have the pace lets use it boys.
Also get into Richo's head to get him off his game he's crap when
you do this.

Curious, were there any players with low stats or input for the GF, who were shut out of the game,
apart from Darling, Jk, Yeo...?

Curious, were there any players with low stats or input for the GF, who were shut out of the game,
JK? 18 touches, 11 marks, 3 goals. Pretty rough if you think he was shut out. Venables was the only one that had a shocker, but you can understand that, Masten didn't do a hell of a lot (14 touches)....

Leaving aside the rookies and youngsters LeCras was mostly well held, Masten had a quiet one and Jetta probably contributed more off-field than on it.

JK? 18 touches, 11 marks, 3 goals. Pretty rough if you think he was shut out. Venables was the only one that had a shocker, but you can understand that, Masten didn't do a hell of a lot (14 touches)....

He said 'apart from JK' ie he wasn't shut out that day.

On replay Jetta was very good early, then did his calf I believe, but was more than handy. Also thought Masten, while not having a lot of touches, was harder at the pill and contest than normal and was near best on ground for the celebrations after the siren.

True about Masten, and would expect nothing less from a jubilant backer, he missed a goal but
then blocked a goal in the dying moments...but I reckon
Jetta had more after siren stats than Masto, certainly performed with more style and rhythm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back