PS4 Bloodborne

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely wonder how much time I would have saved if the loading times were always like this... Probably a significant amount :p

Though I heard Dark Souls II had pretty lousy loading times on console as well, were maybe 4-5 seconds on PC

Genuinely wonder how much time I would have saved if the loading times were always like this... Probably a significant amount :p

Though I heard Dark Souls II had pretty lousy loading times on console as well, were maybe 4-5 seconds on PC
The remastered version on ps4 has the same load times as the pc game not sure how the ps3/360 versions.

Finished this and regret my choice at the end.

PVP is very odd in this game...a lot of cat and mouse with enemies and, god forbid, other hunters.

Has anyone here defeated the watchdog of the old lords in the defiled chalice?? Probably one the hardest boss there is. Had about 30+ attempts and still haven't Beaton him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone here defeated the watchdog of the old lords in the defiled chalice?? Probably one the hardest boss there is. Had about 30+ attempts and still haven't Beaton him.
Yep, one small tip you know his snap attack he will always go to the left first(the attack range is the smallest at the start of the attack) so get in quick and do some damage, try and stay at the heels.

Yep, one small tip you know his snap attack he will always go to the left first(the attack range is the smallest at the start of the attack) so get in quick and do some damage, try and stay at the heels.

Just defeated him lol, I still think the abhorrent beast in the ailing loran chalice is harder, he is un dodge-able.

Watchdog wouldn't be much of a problem if u had a full set of half instead of just half.

So what do you guys think about what is the best weapon for to max it out to +10?

I've got two blood rocks to use, I've already maxed out lug wigs holy blade but, im getting bored with it, I'm thinking about blades of mercy as that is on +9 and burial blades.

Thinking about starting ng ++ and just speed running through the bosses as I think I'm just about done with this game now .

So what do you guys think about what is the best weapon for to max it out to +10?

I've got two blood rocks to use, I've already maxed out lug wigs holy blade but, im getting bored with it, I'm thinking about blades of mercy as that is on +9 and burial blades.

Thinking about starting ng ++ and just speed running through the bosses as I think I'm just about done with this game now .
Just max whatever's your favourite. I maxed the whip and I'm still loving it.

Finally beat Martyr Logarius, had a few attempts but finally did it. Hardest boss by far up to this point, he actually put me off playing for a couple weeks (I know I can skip it but I just wanted to finish him).

Now I can focus on getting some blood chunks and maxxing my Ludwig and Saw Cleaver. Want to try the Blades of Mercy but didn't realise they're 40,000.

Anyway, there was a new patch too, changed some things up in multiplayer (mostly for friends using passwords). The update description doesn't do the patch justice though, they changed things like the amount of blood vials and bullets you can keep in storage to 600 I believe.

I beat Martyr Logarius last night (with help) but now struggling to beat Ebrietas - IMO, hardest boss I've fought so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back