Game Day Bloods - Suns - 7 May @ 1:45 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my sooky melt - while im mad and with no logic

Horse has had too many of these losses as coach to teams we should beat and letting them get their underdog win

Part ways with him if we want to further

All good points but a lack of intensity and willingness for the contest and the inconsistency of the players desire in a sport that demands it was apalling.
Oh not saying otherwise. They were hungier and worked harder

No offence but given people are upset right now attitudes like this are not exactly welcome. It is like rubbing salt into an open wound and more something I would expect a dick-ish opposition supporter to do rather than a fellow Swans fan.
Eh if people can't control themselves and spend the majority of the gameday thread abusing our players, and then start on anyone with a differing opinion, it's a fair call.

Honestly, other than putting the whistle away a couple of times late when frees were there, I didn’t really notice the umps that much today. Certainly not egregious and no real impact on the result I wouldn’t have thought.

Team looked better when Blakey was kicking out. Either drop Lloyd or move him up the ground.

Drop Ladhams and bring in Hickey. I trust Ladhams will come back, but give him some time in the 2s.

I would find a position for COR as well, he deserves a spot, especially when our team is this poor.

Absolutely putrid performance. Team was generally garbage but what was with our lack of a forward line when we needed to kick goals to win? Our defence was operating as if we were 2 goals up, not 2 goals down.

Warner the one positive. Stood up more than our senior players today.

Well its obvious we aren't going anywhere this season so maybe we can experiment and try a few different players and things?

At the worst we get some good picks? rather not finish in the 8-10th no mans land.
We will and should play finals

And our best can see us pinch a prelim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team looked better when Blakey was kicking out. Either drop Lloyd or move him up the ground.
This!!! How can something be so plainly obvious to everyone watching the game except our coaches?

We were smashed at stoppages today.

The return of Ruck Jesus is desperately needed.
Playing Mills defensively for the first half didn't help either. Let him be the main man and keep Rowy tagging

Need to find a way to get the ball in Gulden’s hands closer to 20 times a game more consistently. Can’t have one of your best kicks barely involved, getting 2-3 possessions a quarter.

Need to find a way to get the ball in Gulden’s hands closer to 20 times a game more consistently. Can’t have one of your best kicks barely involved, getting 2-3 possessions a quarter.
He just got beaten by his opponent today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back