Game Day Bloods v Blues - Rd 16, 2020

Nah, I'm just salty, blaming the umps makes me feel bette lol

i get it, but i think the better side won in the end unfortunately

Sorry that's bullshit. All the promise of last week has been deflated by a sh*t effort. You do not lose from 39 points up in those conditions. They were steam rolling them. That is a massive choke and they need to acknowledge it.

We will learn so much from the loss though. Some really dumb decisions. Kennedy showing no awareness didn’t help either from a senior player

Citrus22

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Some blokes had rippers others had terrible games, reckon the group will get a lot out of it though. Sucks to lose though! Umpires go home you’re drunk

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Young team got scared when Carlton showed up, could see it in their eyes. Over handballed and no one took responsibility with a kick that could open up the game.
Needed Rampe imo

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Sorry that's bullshit. All the promise of last week has been deflated by a sh*t effort. You do not lose from 39 points up in those conditions. They were steam rolling them. That is a massive choke and they need to acknowledge it.

good they need to learn. this is a meaningless year for our team. the match shows where this team is - we are on a pare with the teams we finished around - we beat the teams around or below us and lost closely to the teams which are near us and got spanked by the better teams.

that tells us where we are and where we want to be in 2021 and 2022.

Dear oh dear that was horrible

Taylor kicked a good goal earlier think I will try remember that one.

never easy to take a loss to this mob but when the umps are on there is no stopping them.

Too many went missing tonight we are T least showing what we are capable of just need four quarter efforts

could do with out Howie making s**t up what a hack of a commentator

We will learn so much from the loss though. Some really dumb decisions. Kennedy showing no awareness didn’t help either from a senior player
Yeah that HTB free he gave away should basically never happen to a man of his experience and calibre. Like WTF.

Citrus22

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Carlton adjusted well after the first quarter, our mids looked tired I thought after a big effort only a few days ago

Back