Unofficial Preview Bloods v CarlCrims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to kick this off.

We play the detested and lamentable Prattites next week.

I have loathed that mob my whole life.

This is a must win game (as every game always is) but this is is against an abject filth team.

No idea about injuries yesterday but the Club will lie about anyway.

Ins Grassy Knoll
Outs Ronke

Allir was immense yesterday but will be against Kruezer.play Knoll and instruct him to attack the Prattites body.

Ronke tried but was a non factor. Some of his disposal efforts were lamentable. He is void of confidence.

Hayburner should go to the wing. Horse is coaching his last game or should be. His ducks and drake's is a disgrace.

I might see if I can get the script for this game from HQ before I decide whether I will watch it....

Script is in It is a tragi comedy of trials for fans and errors for umps.

I might see if I can get the script for this game from HQ before I decide whether I will watch it....
It's Carlton. There's limits to how much they can actually rig a game even if your theory was true.

It's Carlton. There's limits to how much they can actually rig a game even if your theory was true.
Don't underestimate them

Less than champagne footy from the Crims and Dees today. Unwatchable garbage. If we cannot beat the Crims Horse must go immediately on a salary dump to work as an Assistant to Shaw at Norf.

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
McCartin is really needed forward right now. I've been in favour of trying him in defence at different times this year but without Bud and with Reid needed in the ruck for 5-10 minutes a quarter, we need someone other than Blakey forward to compete. It's got to be McCartin - his 2nd half showed how he can help us there right now.

With that in mind, is it out of the question that Toby Pink gets a debut this weekend? If McCartin shifts to the forward line, we'd likely need another tall in defence and Pink has been finding himself in the 2's bests a lot this year.

McCartin is really needed forward right now. I've been in favour of trying him in defence at different times this year but without Bud and with Reid needed in the ruck for 5-10 minutes a quarter, we need someone other than Blakey forward to compete. It's got to be McCartin - his 2nd half showed how he can help us there right now.

With that in mind, is it out of the question that Toby Pink gets a debut this weekend? If McCartin shifts to the forward line, we'd likely need another tall in defence and Pink has been finding himself in the 2's bests a lot this year.

Idea has merit. They may get C Curnow and McKay back this week and we can ill afford an undersized backline.

Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
The only player I'd drop is Florent, he's been down for a few weeks now. While others had a poor game against the Dons they've been relatively good for the last few weeks.

Bring Stoddard back in, but would also be happy to see Knoll come in. In saying that I'm expecting Jack to be in the side this weekend

The only player I'd drop is Florent, he's been down for a few weeks now. While others had a poor game against the Dons they've been relatively good for the last few weeks.

Bring Stoddard back in, but would also be happy to see Knoll come in. In saying that I'm expecting Jack to be in the side this weekend

KJ was ok in the first half but was not a factor in the second. Whether he ran out of puff or copped a knock on his hip who'd know? What is clear is he is no longer up to AFL standard.

For those boosting Menzel, he had a handful of possies and kicked two goals. Not enough in my view.

According to Longmire, Cameron is close to full fitness.

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Think I counted 4 of goals directly from his turnovers, including the final blow.
He’s a strange one. Just before he broke into our first team several posters were pushing for his selection saying he was an elite kick and showed plenty in the Reserves. He had his good moments but, similar to your point, there were too many occasions where his kicking actually let him down.

Perhaps he’s one of those players that just flatters to deceive in the seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back