Unofficial Preview Bloods v CarlCrims

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I counted 4 of goals directly from his turnovers, including the final blow.

Yeah nah that's just Nic. There's a reason we just gave him away for pick 60 something or whatever it was and not many here were too sad to lose him.

Is it just my hunch, but did Florent perform much better as inside mid when JPK was out?? Hewitt also much better when the main man

When Jones was out I thought so. IMO they are both in the mids to do basically the same role which is to extract and use their speed to burst away. When one’s doing that it’s bound to take away from the other’s game. Can’t really recall a game where both were really good at the same time

An ACL waiting to happen, you should NEVER ruck such valuable players. I don't care whether he's ready or not, the tall, big bodied Grassy is the man to bash and crash Kruezer in the centre, our mids should be all over the Blues mids.

Or Cameron if he's fit but not Aliir

Allir is needed in the back line,Cameron is next cab off the rank.Last chance for him,deliver or bye bye,Knoll is for next year but you never know if finals hopes are over might be given a run late in the season.

If we win this game and beat Freo the next week then our season may have a slim chance again
Hahaha you sound just like me! I was on the ladder predictor yesterday and still had us finishing sixth and a GF against the Eagles.
In my head I know it's not going to happen, by heart just refuses to give up!

Did I seriously just read someone questioning Rose's place in the side? Might have only had 11 touches but half of them were contested and went at 81% efficiency. Kicked a goal and was directly involved in two other scoring involvements. Ronke had the same number of touches at 54% efficiency and didn't score. Florent had 10 touches and only 2 were contested, didn't score and gave away 3 frees. Hayward despite playing a majority of time through the middle only had 4 more touches only 5 were contested and went at 53%. Before we even consider dropping Rose, there are three whose heads should be on the chopping block before his.

As they should. He played well.

Lol oh why not bring the cooked player back what can possibly go wrong...

Is it any surprise we’ve played well without him plodding around in our side?

Stoddart is available he deserves an opportunity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha you sound just like me! I was on the ladder predictor yesterday and still had us finishing sixth and a GF against the Eagles.
In my head I know it's not going to happen, by heart just refuses to give up!

If we can win the next 2 games and then I think Buddy and Sinclair will be back you never but I think last Saturday's game against Essendon has ended our chances of finals action.

If we can win the next 2 games and then I think Buddy and Sinclair will be back you never but I think last Saturday's game against Essendon has ended our chances of finals action.

It isn’t the worst thing to come 13th or 14th this season. We will reload next year.

Yep so glad we reached to select him with our first round pick

You can never predict injuries but yes it seemed an almighty reach. I can see why we did it though at the time I sort of understood it.

You can never predict injuries but yes it seemed an almighty reach. I can see why we did it though at the time I sort of understood it.

Yes agree that you can't predict injuries, it just make the reach all the more jarring

We should steer clear of smokies from the Falcons, it feels like Daniel O'Keefe all over again

Lol oh why not bring the cooked player back what can possibly go wrong...

Is it any surprise we’ve played well without him plodding around in our side?

Stoddart is available he deserves an opportunity

"LOL" oh why not play a bloke who clearly isn't ready for senior football just because he's a shiny new toy and we're bored with our old toys.

"LOL" oh why not play a bloke who clearly isn't ready for senior football just because he's a shiny new toy and we're bored with our old toys.

Jack is as cooked as can be. Not sure what benefit we get from playing a bloke who can barely reach a sort of jog.

Yes agree that you can't predict injuries, it just make the reach all the more jarring

We should steer clear of smokies from the Falcons, it feels like Daniel O'Keefe all over again

You have to take risks. Safe picks and we get 100 Jordan Foote’s. Won’t ever blame the club for taking a punt on a player.

The only thing I’ll say is- if we are trade back and get him in an appropriate position

Jack is as cooked as can be. Not sure what benefit we get from playing a bloke who can barely reach a sort of jog.
I watched the NEAFL. To be fair Jack went in bloody hard and in fact was the most inside player in the team. He won lots of contested ball and clearances.

I watched the NEAFL. To be fair Jack went in bloody hard and in fact was the most inside player in the team. He won lots of contested ball and clearances.

Stoddart did as well, I’d rather go in unchanged anyway, consider Menzel for Hayward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back