Game Day Bloods v Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

arent the media more about bud is too good to waste his time in sydney

Before, they were complaining about him going to another contender and making them stronger... :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox & McInerney to come in for...?

It’ll only be one of them I would think. Normally travel with one so that’s not unusual but the second may mean someone in doubt (but also not necessarily meaning that the in doubt player won’t play either).

All of our 5 games we have been competitive and have had a chance to win but failed for numerous reasons.

We will be competitive tonight.

We have looked impotent mostly imo

We just make it a slog

Just saying if Parker and Heeney are out we are zero chance.

Why would Parker being out lesson our chances ? Has not fired a shot and as you said in all games we have been a winning chance at some stage. You are right we will probably be a winning chance again tonight at some stage and the key will be when line in the sand time comes during the game it will boil down to Pride. There is enough talent running around still at the moment to win these games but is there enough Heart ?

This is where some of the decision making of List management comes into question. If Fox indeed does have to replace someone it shows we still lack depth. Towers would have been better as a top up at the level. Towers for all his brain fades had more impact in Games played than Fox For his. I admire Fox for his persistence to make AFL at a later age like Towers but just think he struggles.

If Heeney is in doubt, why not make Blakey the travelling emergency instead of McInerney?
By the look of his stat line today (someone listed in the Ressie thread, 2 goals, 22 disposals, 2 tackles) I think a game in the NEAFL after a block of 4 is perfect for Blakey's development. Bit of a rest too given he didn't need to travel.

Fox would be the logical replacement for Heeney - versatile, more able to get the footie - can take a hanger, but I'd be happy if McInerney got a run too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back