Bloody Rovers!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL!!! Im just gonna love watching Derby this season with Ravanelli!!!

Dont feel too bad bout the loss, coz theres many more coming! :D

Derby 2 Blackburn 1

Cmon You Rams.
The lads from PP might do some damage,especially if they
get a few players fit.
One each for Rava & Malc,always remember-Steve Bloomers watching.

We went down 2 - 0 to Chelsea. :(

I was listening to the audio of the match and it was bloody frustrating because we absolutely dominated possession but couldn't get the equaliser. Then to rub salt into the wound, Chelsea scored right on the final whistle.

It was the first official match (lost 4-3 to Espanyol in a friendly last week) at our new stadium in St Mary's and the crowd are magnificent. It's awesome to be able to listen to 30,000 belt out "when the saints go marching in". But as usual, we lost.

Looking at the other results, I am fighting hard for the bottom placed position on the tipping ladder too.

QT, what the hell is going on with Everton?

Anyway, the bet is still on. You haven't had to open up the season with Leeds and Chelsea. ;)

Well done Top Dog. Hopefully the win went some way towards making up for the Bulldogs loss tonight.

It was the first official match (lost 4-3 to Espanyol in a friendly last week) at our new stadium in St Mary's and the crowd are magnificent. It's awesome to be able to listen to 30,000 belt out "when the saints go marching in". But as usual, we lost.

Sainter I have an idea for the Doggies and its a good one. Im gonna go up to Blackburn this year and watch some games then gonna spread the word of the "Bulldogs" and get them to come down and support the Doggies, then undoubtly we would be the loudest supporters(if we arent already);) sounds good eh

Well done Top Dog. Hopefully the win went some way towards making up for the Bulldogs loss tonight.

Cheers Sainter I made me feel a tad better but would have rathered the Mighty Doggies win :mad:

BTW I think its time QT made a change of teams and follow the mighty Flower F.C ;)

Everton 2 - 0 Relegatedsbourough :D
We are on fire! My fav player Gemill scored!!! (now my fantasy soccer points will go up ;) )!!!

Sainter I think you trying to compare the saints to the mighty toffee's is a kind of abuse towards alll the sensational Evertonians across this beautiful world!!! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good idea Top Dog

We'll have to go to England and get the supporters of our respective clubs to follow our AFL equivalents.

Plus our clubs have something in common. Alan Shearer played for both of us before going to Newcastle. ;)

QT,

I wouldn't want to underestimate the magnificent Everton side. :rolleyes: ;)

But seriously, looking at the fixture at the start of the season we were always going to struggle against Leeds and Chelsea.

And we need a striker!

I think we may Tottenham next week. You're going down Hoddle! :mad:

Originally posted by sainter

And we need a striker!

How bout we do a swap then.

You have a choice of these 3 trades.

Joe-Max Moore + Gascoigne for James Beattie
Joe- Max Moore+ Gascoigne for Pahars
Paul Gascoigne (not a striker I know), for free :D

Beattie is being played off the bench too.

With his form throughout the middle and latter parts of last season, I can't think why.

I hope Southampton don't have a "culture" of drinking like a certain AFL club.

Oh it's OK, that's Leeds Utd.

:D

How is Gazza going by the way? ;)

'Eat **** Boro hahahahahahahaha.
THERE"S ONLY ONE ALAN SHEARER
Pity the mackems won though, that ruined my night'

Thought you'd be used to playing second fiddle to Sunderland by now ;)

FTM

Re: Over the Moon

Originally posted by Top Dog
BTW- It was only a draw :p

I tipped the draw...so i'm happy. But geez...Ipswich should have won, and won comfortably. They had so many opportunities and dominated the play, yet it was one stupid goalkeeping error that cost them in the end.

Re: Re: Over the Moon

Originally posted by topdon

I tipped the draw...so i'm happy. But geez...Ipswich should have won, and won comfortably. They had so many opportunities and dominated the play, yet it was one stupid goalkeeping error that cost them in the end.

I didnt see the second game, but did anyone see Leeds vs Charlton...how the hell did Charlton manage to only lose 2-0??

The last 20 mins was the most dominating football ive seen in the premiership for a long time......Charlton couldnt get near the ball!

Re: Re: Over the Moon

Originally posted by topdon

Skills of the Rovers my good friend :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back