Bloody WIN television...

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2001
SE Melb
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS
Just a quick whinge I thought I'd share with all and sundry...

Yours truly has been up in Menzies since Thursday evening, visiting a good friend with others for Easter. For those of you who don't know outback WA, Menzies is just over an hour north of Kalgoorlie, i.e. just south of the middle of nowhere.

Now although this meant missing out on being at Subi for the derby, it did theoretically mean that at least I would see the game telecast live on WIN. This was all well and good until WIN managed to completely fcuk up their telecast for the first quarter of the match, alternating between picture and no sound, sound and no picture, and several periods of nothing but a blank screen. Eventually the problem was solved by WIN hooking into the Foxtel broadcast, but even that was given to cracking up occasionally. As a result we missed a whole quarter of what was the most important WA game for the first half of the season!

Regional TV sucks. I like living in Perth :)

Yep, because channel nine's coverage was delayed, we had to watch it on WIN. I gave up during the first quarter and watched the live scoreboard on the net.:( :(
I can only hope that if channel nine will be showing delayed telecasts throughout the season, WIN needs to get its act together.:mad: :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back