Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikckytheboy

Draftee
Apr 13, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lions have done so well in the first 3 games, we have a guys who are not playing % games, Rayner, arcs out to an angle to kick around the corner when right in front of goals, 25 out.... lairising is what my dad used to call it, and he regulalry and misses more than a good focussed play should, trots around at half pace as if in a trial match... stats reflect the effort i see, a couple of weeks in the reserves may 'freshen up' his attitude and wallet.... Charlie Cameron also did nothing in todays gane and played effectively for one quarter last week against Port, Lions cant suceed with passengers...

Lions have done so well in the first 3 games, we have a guys who are not playing % games, Rayner, arcs out to an angle to kick around the corner when right in front of goals, 25 out.... lairising is what my dad used to call it, and he regulalry and misses more than a good focussed play should, trots around at half pace as if in a trial match... stats reflect the effort i see, a couple of weeks in the reserves may 'freshen up' his attitude and wallet.... Charlie Cameron also did nothing in todays gane and played effectively for one quarter last week against Port, Lions cant suceed with passengers...

Rayner's in his second season and Cameron wasn't great but still looked threatening today. Chill.

Nice way to start your Big Footy career Mikcky:rolleyes:, welcome aboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back