Game Day Blue Baggers vs Purple Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the Tabs hate is just emotions in a game day thread because it's stupid if you take the time to think about for even 30 seconds.

Nah there's a lot of complete numpties on this board who spent the first few years of his career bagging him out and now whenever he has a bad game they still chirp saying he's no good because it makes them feel better about being so wrong for so long.

Longmuir isn't a kid with downs syndrome he's an AFL senior coach. We sacked the most successful coach in our club's history for this PEANUT. ITS A WIN LOSS BUSINESS AND WHEN YOU LOSE CRITICISM COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

You could tell from his first media conference he didn't have what it takes.

So we just accept that standard of umpiring? That's seriously hopeless umpiring. Getting completely sucked in by the player milking the free.

The entire game has had poor umpiring, heaps of staging been paid for Carlton and lots of just plain bad calls but we need to play well so its doesnt matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time there’s a new rule change you just know it will fu*k freo some how

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I said it earlier and I will say it again. If Bell doesn't have the balls to ask the AFL why we have been ****ed so hard in the arse by the umps without them having the common courtesy to use any lube, then he can * off. This is nothing less than cheating and it needs to be called out.

hey you showed up when we're losing again
I'm tiling my ensuite and will be going back when this games done.

If you think I'm taking pleasure in us losing, well I must admit that there is some enjoyment I take that there are finally people that agree with what I think has been obvious since Ross was sacked. I never thought we'd make a premiership under JLO so I'm not disappointed. I predict we lose away from home until he's sacked. We don't have a top 4 list. We barely have a top 8 list and we don't have a top 8 coach anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back