Game Day Blue Baggers vs Purple Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that annoys me most is this umpiring has been so atrocious that it actually lets our team off the hook a bit. It can be used as a legitimate excuse for a loss and it shouldn't be - we have been crap, the umpiring shouldn't be part of the conversation and it will be now because it has been terrible.

Longmuir isn't a kid with downs syndrome he's an AFL senior coach. We sacked the most successful coach in our club's history for this PEANUT. ITS A WIN LOSS BUSINESS AND WHEN YOU LOSE CRITICISM COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

You could tell from his first media conference he didn't have what it takes.

While I don't necessarily disagree, you are a hypocrite for supporting Ross when this rubbish was dished up, and now writing off Longmuir for the same thing.

Whenever we play bad in melbourne the umpires absolutely kick us when we’re down every. Single . Time
Depends..... We have won in Docklands and at the mcg in recent years.

Our last win vs Carlton in Melbourne was in 2018 I think. Thats when they were really hopeless and only had 2 wins that season.

I'm tiling my ensuite and will be going back when this games done.

If you think I'm taking pleasure in us losing, well I must admit that there is some enjoyment I take that there are finally people that agree with what I think has been obvious since Ross was sacked. I never thought we'd make a premiership under JLO so I'm not disappointed. I predict we lose away from home until he's sacked. We don't have a top 4 list. We barely have a top 8 list and we don't have a top 8 coach anymore.
have you showed up at any time except after a loss in the last 15 months?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm tiling my ensuite and will be going back when this games done.

If you think I'm taking pleasure in us losing, well I must admit that there is some enjoyment I take that there are finally people that agree with what I think has been obvious since Ross was sacked. I never thought we'd make a premiership under JLO so I'm not disappointed. I predict we lose away from home until he's sacked. We don't have a top 4 list. We barely have a top 8 list and we don't have a top 8 coach anymore.
Still hasn't coached a team that coughed up 23 goals straight

I said it earlier and I will say it again. If Bell doesn't have the balls to ask the AFL why we have been f’ed so hard in the arse by the umps without them having the common courtesy to use any lube, then he can fu** off. This is nothing less than cheating and it needs to be called out.
Umps aren't to blame for how s**t we've been mate

Not gonna lie soon as Darcy goes into the ruck we actually start to win some clearances. Too little to late unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back