Game Day Blue Baggers vs Purple Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I show up every year. For as long as I can maintain my interest. Forgive me for not being interested after a 0-3 start and now a 1-2 start.
yep that explains why you’ve been on here after Melbourne and today’s game, and nowhere to be seen after last week.

Ross was given a rebuilding list and then sacked for not making finals. I didn't set the pass marks here. The club did.
Ross Lyon had to rebuild an ageing squad.

I knew when we went 0-10 in 2016, we were going to spend 4-5 season on not making finals.

Saying that, the young core isn't bad. The 2016 picks were Logue, Cox Duman, Darcy and Ryan.

The 2017 picks were Brayshaw, Cerra, Banfield, Crowden, giro, Switkowski and Meek.

Using a rookie pick to get a 30-40 goal a season KPF would of topped off that core.

Umps aren't to blame for how sh*t we've been mate

We have been horrible but the umps have been disgraceful. Too many times we are on the end of this bullshit but nobody at the club has the balls to do anything about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep that explains why you’ve been on here after Melbourne and today’s game, and nowhere to be seen after last week.

I've been tiling my ensuite this week and i gotta be honest I don't care about the win last week. We still have no forward line and I've said for ages I don't rate JLO.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, I don't have to pretend to be excited about unimportant wins.

I went to the grand final, I've invested enough of my hard earned coin and time into this club to pick and choose what I enjoy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back