Injury Blue Healers - 2017 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

He might get 6 farewell games if we keep dropping off. :)

I know it doesn't work this way for a variety of reasons, but if Weitering, JSilvagni and a couple of others need tending to......tend to them.

Reckon JW wants this year over ASAP, he's moving like Jamo 2016.

Has to be injured, poor bugger can barely bend to tie his boots.

I don't think we'll see Ed again this year - doubt we'd bother bringing him back for a R23 outing in Sydney.
Does anyone find it strange that the media has not made any mention of Ed's injury? He looks like missing the rest of the season after receiving an injury to his larynx after playing on Dusty. Any idea as to how it occured?

Reckon JW wants this year over ASAP, he's moving like Jamo 2016.

Has to be injured, poor bugger can barely bend to tie his boots.

Which is a particular shame, because most other footballers aren't fit to tie Weiters' shoelaces...

Does anyone find it strange that the media has not made any mention of Ed's injury? He looks like missing the rest of the season after receiving an injury to his larynx after playing on Dusty. Any idea as to how it occured?

Pretty sure he copped an accidental elbow to the throat.

I've seen a few mentions that dusty did it, however I am 99.9% certain it was another player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowes trip to Lourdes has yielded some excellent results.
Funny you should mention this. My Italian grandmother was very religious and brought home some water from Lourdes. As a child I suffered badly from eczema. My grandmother and mother discussed it and decided to pour some of the water into the bath. Couldn't hurt? It disappeared and didn't reoccur. I say we send all our injured guys to Lourdes and let the Virgin Mary do her work.

Against 3 small forwards? OK.
Buckley has not demonstrated in recent times that he can play well on small forwards. 3 years ago I would have considered him the go to for marking small forwards, but this year he has been pushed further up the ground to try & get him involved in VFL games because he has struggled in defence over the last couple of years.

Sadly for Dylan he will be getting a DCM at the of this season.

Can't see anyone going out for Buckley. I think he has played his last game for us.

I agree MS.
As much as I wanted him to make it, I just don't think he has the talent to play AFL footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back