Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Injuries surely expected with the ramping up of conditioning and match simulation. Train like you play. My concern from last year was the amount of in game injuries or per game ones. That’s because we weren’t conditioned correctly for match conditions. So in 2019 despite getting a few extra preseason injuries we should be able to keep 22 players on the park each week. And not make too many wholesale changes week to week. 1-2 Max would be excellent. And only for form not fitness.

FMD I really hate this time of year, while I suspect it won't effect his fitness base to much, as he will still be able to run, the match sim and physical conditioning will cop a wee whack, but will good to go round 1 I hope
Fortunately Jones is one of our fitter players, so I would expect this won't affect that side of things at all & given his age/experience, I can't see a short time on the sidelines impacting his match readiness or physical conditioning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if they really fixed Special's problem, or if they just haven't been able to trigger it again. Tachycardia's a bit like that.

Hopefully it never happens again and we know he's cured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back