Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sick to death of this crap! When will the worm turn? Surely we are well overdue for some luck on the injury front?

Won’t miss much, if any, training?

Surprising. If there’s anything we’ve learned this year it must be to not rush players back too soon from injury...

Kicking the winning goal in our.......

Was carrying a couch down three steps at home, missed the first step......
Your injury was different mechanism to JP..you had your knee destabilised under load
Jp injury could have been impact off Cripps knee....not sure but an impact to actual patella could actually snap it if force is enough
you had other damage as well,hope JP can just be repaired asap....
i dont want to comment on his out look
at this stage...

I've run out of things to say and feel. It's not like we are a club of players any more, just a bunch of empty glasses on a table waiting to be blown onto the floor and smashed. We can't be competitive again, ever it seems. I'm struggling to see the point. Footy club support has to be about a competition where at some stage you get the chance to be successful. I don't see that anymore, don't feel it.
Chin up....it will all work itself out....you’ll see

Described as a minor fracture. But 4 weeks does seem short for even a minor fracture.

You are really really gunna earn the "late to the party award"Acey :) :) :) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posters who were at the training session would be able to tell us if he went off after the marking contest or played the game out....if he went off early, we may have a concern, if not we call bullshizen

ps is Pavlich still available?
He was hurt and took a while getting up and it probably explains him shanking the shot for goal afterwards

I just text hbf direct.....
He sent me a message simply saying "I'm done". First thing that came to mind was Crippa; something's happened to Cripps.
Have had to spend last few hours reassuring him that its not a serious injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back