Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

We all love Charlie and have seen glimpses of just how good he could be. If it is a likely June return, everything would have to go right to see him doing much in 2020. It would be an interesting selection problem if we are in contention... lets hope he gets up and about sooner than later.
Perhaps the idea is to take is slow & really get him right before returning. If its round 12 (start of June) but he's 100% recovered and has a good fitness base that's still half a season for him to have an impact.

If Levi, Harry & this new Gov-Lite are all up and about then it will be an interesting selection conundrum, it might be someone like Jack or Kennedy (if they're being selected at that stage) that makes way.

We all love Charlie and have seen glimpses of just how good he could be. If it is a likely June return, everything would have to go right to see him doing much in 2020. It would be an interesting selection problem if we are in contention... lets hope he gets up and about sooner than later.
When this injury first happened the club said it was a 3-4 month recovery (typically), that was November. Now they are saying he is where they expected him to be but will miss the start of the season. That to me indicates at worst he will miss the first month, with the club be cautious to ensure when he does come back he can have an immediate impact. An under done June return seems incredibly unlikely.

To me this is not ideal but not a disaster as long as McKay gets up. McKAy Casboult, McGovern, Betts, Martin and Cuningham will cause plenty of headaches.

Levi will do what he always does … but gets better each year. You will have oh WOW moments, and pound you head against post moments.

But he will give his all, he is a soldier.
I can’t recall a single ‘head pound moment’ in the second half of last year. He’s super fit these days. He knows not to kick in board any more. I think he will play CHF for the first half of the year. Hit up hit up hit up hit up. McKay won’t be fit enough to do it and there’s no Charlie. He’s a terrific ‘outlet’ Levi. So glad we kept him.

I can’t recall a single ‘head pound moment’ in the second half of last year. He’s super fit these days. He knows not to kick in board any more. I think he will play CHF for the first half of the year. Hit up hit up hit up hit up. McKay won’t be fit enough to do it and there’s no Charlie. He’s a terrific ‘outlet’ Levi. So glad we kept him.
Yeah I’m glad we kept him too. Was underrated a bit up until he moved down back last season. I’m not sure what he is on but I hope sos didn’t screw him down too much. Deserves every penny he gets imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m glad we kept him too. Was underrated a bit up until he moved down back last season. I’m not sure what he is on but I hope sos didn’t screw him down too much. Deserves every penny he gets imo.
Lack of offers from other clubs probably ensured we didn't have to throw too much at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back