Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SammaGilberto

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
FMD, it was like War and Peace this week. And what is a Vaccination Training Block for the lost Bois?
run, run some more, run a bit more, run, run keep running, watch forrest gump, run, run continue running and finally play a game of vfl... hopefully.

TooBlue14

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Willo and Plow out with Jones still a week off.

Like are you ******* serious? Have we got a curse on us? That’s 5 of our back 6 out injured, for basically the second straight year.

Just **** off.
This should be good for our MC come up with a different plan. We have JSOS, McGovern, Casboult all flexible forward back and Newman to return. We could go in with a super flexible side.

chunkylover53

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
This should be good for our MC come up with a different plan. We have JSOS, McGovern, Casboult all flexible forward back and Newman to return. We could go in with a super flexible side.
Tell you what would be good for the MC? Having a full ******* squad to pick from so they can win some games and not get the sack at the end of the year.

Oh look, Geelong get 0 injuries and Ablett gets off. Meanwhile we lose Plowman after getting belted in the jaw, lose him for a week and didn't even get a free kick. Tough prick played out the game too.

Walsh gets charged with a fine too for nothing.

See Rampe has been charged with something and also has to do a 'please explain'? After the AFL 'ticked it off'. Like is this league actually a circus right now?

Honestly after these continuous bizarre events along with this years umpiring I'm genuinely slowly becoming a tin foil hat nuffie and starting to think the AFL is corrupt.

Last edited:

Kruezing

Senior List
AFL Club
Carlton
Tell you what would be good for the MC? Having a full ******* squad to pick from so they can win some games and not get the sack at the end of the year.

Oh look, Geelong get 0 injuries and Ablett gets off. Meanwhile we lose Plowman after getting belted in the jaw, lose him for a week and didn't even get a free kick. Tough prick played out the game too.

See Rampe has been charged with something and also has to do a 'please explain'?

Honestly after these continuous bizarre events along with this years umpiring I'm genuinely slowly becoming a tin foil hat nuffie and starting to think the AFL is corrupt.
Only just starting are you ? ... welcome aboard ...

ShanDog

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Moderator #1,586
That is concerning, not gonna lie. If it appears in the footage, let me know where I can find it.
Pretty sure it would have happened late in the last quarter when he had a head clash with a Pies forward (pretty sure it was Reid). Totally accidental - the two Pies' forwards were jostling to give each other space and block for each other against our two defenders and Reid peeled away to lead up the ground but ran straight into Plow. Both stayed down on the deck for a couple of minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmae

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tennessee Titans, Tottenham Hotspur
FMD, it was like War and Peace this week. And what is a Vaccination Training Block for the lost Bois?
run, run some more, run a bit more, run, run keep running, watch forrest gump, run, run continue running and finally play a game of vfl... hopefully.
Building tolerance to match day work. That's what conditioning work is: literally training your brain and the rest of your body to deal with the stress of (and recovery from) that physical exertion.

TooBlue14

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton

See Rampe has been charged with something and also has to do a 'please explain'? After the AFL 'ticked it off'. Like is this league actually a circus right now?

I’m done arguing about umpire. I’m just going to be accepting that we need to wait till the umpires know there last names. Then maybe they’ll get what they deserve. Credibility will need to be earnt. I suggest you spend some time on the main board arguing your point. I’ve beem there all weekend and gave up because the oppo supporters are happy with it continuing to happen to Carlton because atleast it’s not their own team. We are coming. We will beat 26 at a time every weekend.

Eiffel 65

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Gryffindor
Anyone have any news on Pickett ?
Unfortunately the only thing we can go off is the club website at the moment.

Out for the season. Hopefully everything is tracking well and he's in good spirits.

Look forward to seeing him back out on the park.

Top Bottom