Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

can't even be bothered loading not this s**t again gif but * I'm sick of this s**t...………...pre-season injuries a week after the gf...……….so ******* us.....

i have heard charlie dislocated his kneecap while playing basketball with cripps and fisher earlier in the week. and cripps had to help pop it back in for him.
FFS

Wonder what all the people defending the skateboarding are thinking.

If he gets hurt on the footy field, so be it. Shouldn't be playing pickup games against a man mountain when he hasn't played a full season in forever.

i have heard charlie dislocated his kneecap while playing basketball with cripps and fisher earlier in the week. and cripps had to help pop it back in for him.

If true, he will have a long recovery. I had patella reconstruction a few months back. It take some time to recover. but with all the access to physio, pools and gyms he should be ok. its better he has it now then at the start of season.

If they do operate, hope they also fix whatever the ongoing issue was he had this season.

Want to see him injury free and in form, could be scary for everyone else.

AFL alert just popped up making this news official. I didn't want to believe it. Best wishes, Charlie.

Last of the bummer news hopefully.
Think they are still in the competition, despite their drug convictions. About to lose their great white hope too, going to be plenty of Bummer news over the trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they do operate, hope they also fix whatever the ongoing issue was he had this season.

Want to see him injury free and in form, could be scary for everyone else.

That's the only positive I can take out of it.

The knee can't have been too stable so hopefully the operation can strengthen it. He's only young so no rush and for once we seem to have cover for him.

Maybe TDK get's a run.

What's he doing playing a game like basketball with his knee issues?
Staying fit without getting bored by just running in straight lines.

Pretty standard for kids his age.

Do we know how bad? Hopefully it's just minor?
was just a scratch game, don't know why people are so hysterical about the result of a social game of two on two...…..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back