Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Jun 3, 2018
I'm in the glovebox
AFL Club
Carlton
there is a delete function you know - I use it all the time - sometimes even on my own stuff........

So, let me get this right, you have posted more than 17+ times a day, every day, on average, for the last 4700 odd days?

You sir are a true social media influencer.

Hope you're making good return from the investment.

So, let me get this right, you have posted more than 17+ times a day, every day, on average, for the last 4700 odd days?

You sir are a true social media influencer.

Hope you're making good return from the investment.
you have until cob today to withdraw that filthy slur.....

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Disappointing update...

Williamson hyperextended back - 2 weeks
Plowman fractured cheekbone - 1 week
For *'s sake.

Others:

Fisher - Cork - available
Jones - Concussion - test (expected to miss another week)
Simpson - Hamstring - 1 week
Newman - Knee - test (good chance to play)
LeBois - Hamstring - test (expected to play)
Macreadie - Achilles - test (expected to play)

McGovern - Hamstring - Seems to have recovered well
Kreuzer - Adductor - Seems to have recovered well

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
It's like a massive X target for opposition knees. Can't go a game without getting hit there, hoping it's just a knock with some bruising that will settle.
Also likely the product of getting rushed back a week earlier than everyone would like, but only in the sense that he would have been pretty fatigued late in the game of Saturday.

TooBlue14

Cancelled
Feb 5, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Plenty of replacements available for us. Handy to leave Casboult back there while bringing in Schumacher or Goddard. Newman can come in for willo.

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Wings
REally bad news, can't take a trick down back. My guess is that Plowman got his fractured cheek bone when Reid Poleaxed him to set up De Goey's free kick - clearly nothing in it!!

Plow copped some heavy hits on the weekend, for no reward by the umpires, no protection at all. Disgrace.

I'm guessing Williamson's injury is from Elliot ramming into his back on a tackle in the 2nd quarter. Was a reckless tackle.

Mondyboy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I’d say Garlett is now a good chance to come in... or Schuey. Can’t see them playing Goddard if they plan to have Casboult down back. (Unless he plays forward).

It’s all a bit crap really.

Nice that Newman might return.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Plenty of replacements available for us. Handy to leave Casboult back there while bringing in Schumacher or Goddard. Newman can come in for willo.
Would be smarter to inject more mobility into the 22 than Schumacher or Goddard, especially in the context of Newman and Casboult.

JSOS or McGovern can drop into the defensive unit in place of Plowman. With O'Brien at the other end, that increases our forward pressure and overlap run.

bluemahogany

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Manchester United
Plow copped some heavy hits on the weekend, for no reward by the umpires, no protection at all. Disgrace.

I'm guessing Williamson's injury is from Elliot ramming into his back on a tackle in the 2nd quarter. Was a reckless tackle.
It was in the last quarter and it was fairly innocuous, he immediately reached for his back and put his hand to the bench, but the ball was on the other side so he played through it but was noticeably wincing.

Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Wings
It was in the last quarter and it was fairly innocuous, he immediately reached for his back and put his hand to the bench, but the ball was on the other side so he played through it but was noticeably wincing.

That is concerning, not gonna lie. If it appears in the footage, let me know where I can find it.

Back