Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

He landed on the synthetic grass at Marvel which would have made his concussion worse.
Don't get me wrong I wasn't by any means trying to have a crack at him.
Very courageous effort.
I really sincerely hope that he is alright! (One of my favs). I was (and wasn't) shocked at how full on the concussion was thats all.

A player who is seen to have a very poor game and is a chance of being dropped for the following match.

Thanks, that's what I assumed. I just figured you would have had ~18 of them in the NTH and GWS matches..... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong I wasn't by any means trying to have a crack at him.
Very courageous effort.
I really sincerely hope that he is alright! (One of my favs). I was (and wasn't) shocked at how full on the concussion was thats all.
Mate, I don't believe anyone thought you were having a crack.
The lingering effects of concussion have been known to last upwards of 6 months (not including the trauma itself) so while I'd love to have Jones back in the side, I'm glad the club is bringing him back slowly.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The lingering effects of concussion have been known to last upwards of 6 months (not including the trauma itself) so while I'd love to have Jones back in the side, I'm glad the club is bringing him back slowly.
A Saints member in the know says McCartin can’t even stay on a bike to ride it. We should be grateful if Liam comes back in a few weeks.

Lobbe should have been asked to retire ahead of midseason draft to give us another pick. Absolute no-brainer. We’ve paid him good money to do very little so it’s not as if he’s a loyal servant.

A real lack of imagination with our list management of late.
My guess is that Lobbe is probably getting paid a fair bit more than what a rookie would.. May have other implications

Also very highly spoken of by other players as someone they are learning a lot from. TDK, McKay, Curnow etc.
Could have had the capacity to keep him on in a coaching role, salary cap permitting?

Would definitely prefer him as a ruck coach to Hamish McIntosh, Lobbe seems like a good leader with a strong work ethic.

Lobbe should have been asked to retire ahead of midseason draft to give us another pick. Absolute no-brainer. We’ve paid him good money to do very little so it’s not as if he’s a loyal servant.

A real lack of imagination with our list management of late.

Yeah...nah.

The pool of mid-draft talent wasn't great...many clubs were passing.

We've already added Gibbons, Cottrell and Deluca due to long-term injuries and Bugg retiring. We don't need another guy from the VFL when all the talent was gone and there was no Tim Kelly available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back