Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

:think:
P.Cripps/J.Weitering/SPS/Harry and Walsh - the only players with a clean black space from the get go to here....
Gibbons, Dow, Fish, Ed also with a clear run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 out this week.
Hopefully Jones and DeLuca back after the bye, then Stocker and Williamson a week or two after that.
If we have a clean couple of games we could be down to one on the injury list.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Think Williamson is done for 2019. Hopefully only 3 players unavailable post-bye, that would be an incredible result.

They are waiting for his back to settle, so I don't believe is training with the group. Would mean that before he can play he'd need another 4 week block of training.

That puts a best case scenario of 6 or so weeks away from playing football. Would be great to get some VFL games late, but they might just shut him down and start again in the preseason.

5 out this week.
Hopefully Jones and DeLuca back after the bye, then Stocker and Williamson a week or two after that.
If we have a clean couple of games we could be down to one on the injury list.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Jonesy a bit of a mystery whether there was more to it that concussion, but I like the way we haven't been tempted to bring him back too early either way.
Joshy D...would be surprised if he wasn't lining up for us the week after the bye...for the NB's that is. Looking forward to seeing him.

They are waiting for his back to settle, so I don't believe is training with the group. Would mean that before he can play he'd need another 4 week block of training.

That puts a best case scenario of 6 or so weeks away from playing football. Would be great to get some VFL games late, but they might just shut him down and start again in the preseason.

Shitful if true. Surely AR can give it to us straight

Other than some more disasters on the training track this week, we should be able to add Jones & Deluca to the 'Ready to go' list.
Given what has been put forward previously -

Jones & Deluca - Test
Williamson - ???????
Stocker - 2 weeks.
Docherty - Season.

Could we? Dare to dream?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back