Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

A number of our people seem pretty keen to see Lang out the door. Why lose a perfectly good whipping boy?! Who will replace him?
Cam Polson, pretty sure
This is why Polson was given a 2 year contract. It was insurance for delisting a perfectly good whipping boy at the end of 2019.

if their is nothing wrong with Lang and someone else can get use out of him it's only fair we take him to savers, vinnies or the salvos - I really hate waste.....

Reduce :heavycheck:
Reuse :heavymultiply:
Recycle :heavycheck:

Last edited:

2019 CARLTON FOOTBALL CLUB (SEASON TRACKER) - POST ROUND 23 (FINAL CHART)
COMPLETED WITH ACCESSIBLE INFO. FEEL FREE TO NOTIFY ME OF ANY OBVIOUS MISTAKES.

View attachment 734883
Hard to read on my phone but does that show SPS, ed Curnow and Walsh as the only players to play every game?

Incredible effort by the kid.

View attachment 734883

Absolutely astounding effort!

One question: what is with the different coloured names? Age brackets?

View attachment 734883
Been another horror year with games missed, Tom Bugg not even on the spreadsheet yet missed all 23 rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grew up riding bulls.....his body laughs at playing an AFL match....
have been watching him closely every game - unusually his impact and participation around and with the ball usually runs to 8 seconds.........

Interesting that Docherty is not going to do full loads until the new year and is spending some time on rehab in US. Overly cautious or not quite right?

Happy for Doc to ease his way in if that’s what he and the fitness department want to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that Docherty is not going to do full loads until the new year and is spending some time on rehab in US. Overly cautious or not quite right?
Following recent practice from the better-funded clubs on how to bring players back from repeat ACL injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back