Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Have 0 confidence in ever getting his body right. Just seems rediculously injury prone.

I kind of have this feeling that this year is a write off for guys like Marchbank.

Plus Marchbank is way way too good to give up on.

Sep 3, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I kind of have this feeling that this year is a write off for guys like Marchbank.

He is worth more to us than we could get for him in a trade.

Have to keep persisting to hope his body comes good. I just wouldn't be planning around it

corncob95

Debutant
Jul 7, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
AFL Injury list have Stocker out Indefinitely on personal issues. Does anyone have more information on this? Kid has struggled this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200825-234446_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20200825-234446_AFL.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 102
Aug 30, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
AFL Injury list have Stocker out Indefinitely on personal issues. Does anyone have more information on this? Kid has struggled this year.
Nothing new, he went home weeks ago for family reasons. It's listed as 'indefinite' because it's not a simple case of just waltzing back into the hub when everything's good at home.

Side note and bit of a captain obvious call but jeez Russell knows his stuff. Love the way he describes players injuries, loads, condition, etc. Let alone the impact he's had on the player's fitness and the reduced number of injuries this year.

Big Red is back

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2006
Visy park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors

The understanding that I have from people close to the club is that he is struggling to meet the demands and expectation of what the coaching staff want from him, and that he may be a little sulky.

BuxbaumBixby

Team Captain
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton

Is Marchbank "way way too good"?

He's had a couple of good games - but nothing that screams to me that he's about to tear the comp apart.

Hope he proves me wrong, but I just don't see the level of upside that others are seeing. Poor bugger has really been cruelled by not being able to string a couple of uninterrupted seasons together.

The understanding that I have from people close to the club is that he is struggling to meet the demands and expectation of what the coaching staff want from him, and that he may be a little sulky.

Sadly - based on Teague's answer in pre game presser - Stocker is nowhere near it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back