Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be incredibly impressed if the club released an injury report and listed all the injured players as "1-2 weeks".

We could get Abbie McKay to deliver the update?

So no Docherty, Marchbank, Fisher, Kreuzer, Kemp, CCurnow, Newman, JSilvagni, Stocker, BSilvagni, Dow for the rest of the season.
We're doomed :)

Sakc Russell!

While I know this comment is in jest, our injury management has been a ton better this year than ever before.

Only glaring issue was doc playing last weekend... Other than that we aren't seeing rushed back players or any of the silly stuff we used to get.

While I know this comment is in jest, our injury management has been a ton better this year than ever before.

Only glaring issue was doc playing last weekend... Other than that we aren't seeing rushed back players or any of the silly stuff we used to get.

Not quite correct -

Cuningham had an issue as did Martin.
What happened to Dow?
What the hell went down with Marchbank? Knee bruising?

Still some questions that haven't been answered....so to speak. Not that I expect we'll get answers.

Not sure Jack Martin has been managed well in the past month.

Not quite correct -

Cuningham had an issue as did Martin.
What happened to Dow?
What the hell went down with Marchbank? Knee bruising?

Still some questions that haven't been answered....so to speak. Not that I expect we'll get answers.

I take your point.. Disclosure on some of the more absent players has been a bit poor.

I would say the difference is we didn't rush Marchbank back nor did we have him as 1-2 weeks perpetually.

I suspect that Marchbank is Russell's project of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back