Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday thread reporting Marchbank limped off in the VFL.

He could sure use an ounce of luck, but I back him to come back again.

Your faith is to be admired.

Just my opinion, but when a guy's down on his luck, he doesn't need any extra angst from supporters, would be dealing with enough on his own.

Fair enough. It's natural to wonder if some players are just not designed to stay on the park though. Now in his 7th season for 48 games. Our modern day Luke O'Sullivan.

Fair enough. It's natural to wonder if some players are just not designed to stay on the park though. Now in his 7th season for 48 games. Our modern day Luke O'Sullivan.
Daniel Menzel with his huge and much storied injury issues played 41 between his debut in 2010 and the end of 2016. Marchbank not being much better than that is quite scary, although menzel has had a career since still.

Daniel Menzel with his huge and much storied injury issues played 41 between his debut in 2010 and the end of 2016. Marchbank not being much better than that is quite scary, although menzel has had a career since still.

80 games in 10 seasons ... really lost his mojo quickly and was out of the game by 28.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly the game is littered with talented players whos bodies just aren't up to the rigours of AFL football. Others are just superbly durable. Im sure there is a bit of luck involved, but largely I think it might be genetics.
Spacial awareness and the ability to focus for longer (fatigued) play a huge role imho. A little luck helps.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gameday thread reporting Marchbank limped off in the VFL.

He could sure use an ounce of luck, but I back him to come back again.
I really hope for him on a personal level he can. Just really sucks for him.

But I have zero confidence of seeing him at AFL level again. Just always injured. One thing after another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back