Doro

Collective Narcissism Support Group
Sep 22, 2011
62 West Wallaby St.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wensleydale Wanderers
Doc, is there a chance he made it worse when he attempted a tackle on the way off the ground?
Just watched the last 3 minutes again. Govs limping effort at a tackle indicated the tear was significant. Damage was already done. Sux, he was looking good.

azlou

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2010
hampton
AFL Club
Carlton
Strangely, I am fairly optimistic about Charlie and to a lesser extent, Marchbank.

Although he's missed so much football, Caleb doing his ACL is not a disastrous thing. Misses effectively 2-3 years, but I'm considering it a case of him being disintegrated (allow his co-existing injuries to be optimised), and if rebuilt correctly (a long shot), may yet have a career.

This really is his last attempt, though, approaching 25. Aim for round 1 next year.

The concern with McGovern is the continual soft tissue injuries, at the age of 26. That's bad.
Didn’t Treloar do some hammys he seams to be going alright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SkyhorseTamer

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I think it's still a thing but a lot of surgeons don't like doing them.
I thought it got phased out after they discovered that new tiny ligament in the knee a couple years ago - tiny thing that was responsible for helping to attach the acl. It not healing properly has been attributed to people re-doing their acls.

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Gov has hardly had a significant impact since coming across. His absence can easily be accounted for with JSOS in.
I wont be relying too much on JSOS for marks with the bung shoulder......i also predict, dont want it to happen but think it will, that JSOS has a shoulder reconstruction within a month.

Remove this Banner Ad