Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for bumping this thread - I detest it as much as everyone else.

There was mention in the Carlton reserves thread that Carroll and Marchbank, yes Marchbank, were injured in the first quarter.

Please confirm not serious..

I don't believe Marchbank even made it onto the field. Still injured, supposedly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for bumping this thread - I detest it as much as everyone else.

There was mention in the Carlton reserves thread that Carroll and Marchbank, yes Marchbank, were injured in the first quarter.

Please confirm not serious..
Neither Carroll or Marchbank are playing in the reserves game today.

Carroll we believe broke his thumb. Marchbank either is injured again, or hasn't got over his original issue. Tom Browne reported that Marchy had a leg injury.

In italics at the bottom of the VFL report:

Caleb Marchbank did not feature in Saturday's VFL practice match. He will look to get through training next play in order to play VFL next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Unless “play” is a typo for “year”...

In italics at the bottom of the VFL report:

Caleb Marchbank did not feature in Saturday's VFL practice match. He will look to get through training next play in order to play VFL next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Media team have done well there to downplay any injury reports prior to the game

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Jack CarrollThumb "He fractured his thumb in training... he's probably going to miss 3-4 weeks."
David CuninghamConcussionUnavailable for selection, will undergo 12-day protocol as set by the AFL.
Charlie CurnowKnee
Tom De KoningBack
Zac FisherAnkle
Brodie Kemp Foot
Caleb MarchbankReconditioningTest for selection.
Jack MartinKnee
Mitch McGovernBackReturned in the VFL on the weekend.
Nic NewmanKnee
Sam PhilpHip/GroinReturned in the VFL on the weekend.
Will SetterfieldIllnessRecovered and trained on Tuesday.

Fine according to article.

Silly me, I should have clicked first. Just noted he was hobbling at the end of the game and I saw him cop one to the goolies .....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back