Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible framing of the shot here:
EyafLAmVoAMV0os

also in that twitter thread he mentions - marchbank training with the main group
You'd hope so given he almost played VFL last week.

Mr_Plow - Charlie is smiling.

Not sure where that fits into your walking, jogging, running, kicking, jumping rehab timeline.... ;)

Smiling?

He's clearly grimacing.

Bet you think he's just kicked a ball too?

Wrong again - he's actually falling, and his skateboard (which just shot out from under him) is only just out of frame to the left.

You'd hope so given he almost played VFL last week.
This much is true, but some were worried due to Tom Clowne i mean Brownes tweet RE Marchy re-injuring a leg or something last week. So thought I'd share the news, not that I believe anything Tom says anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in other words 4-6 weeks

Yes, that’s the headline and the article opens up with, “CARLTON expects Adam Saad to take on Gold Coast despite the star defender being restricted at training due to knee soreness.”

Very click bait-y if you ask me.

Wrong again - he's actually falling, and his skateboard (which just shot out from under him) is only just out of frame to the left.

No way his skateboard just shot out from under him.

The photographer has included 75m radius of grass in his shot as proof that no other sporting apparatus was involved.

Amirite Jimmae?

This much is true, but some were worried due to Tom Clowne i mean Brownes tweet RE Marchy re-injuring a leg or something last week. So thought I'd share the news, not that I believe anything Tom says anyway

Unfort both Stevo & T.Browne have pulled out the injury news from our trainings & proven to be correct.
Kemp, Carroll & Marchbank at least so far.

Said it before but this group with Charlie at 80% capacity and we would be 4 goals better, 90% capacity and look out AFL. If he were to ever get back to 100% get in the queue for grand final tickets now.
no pressure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back