Injury Blue Healers Medical Room 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hearing noise from today Curnow (Ed) rolled his ankle, Cotterell in a moon boot, cunners didn’t work outside, doc absent. Any other news.
Didn't see Ed roll his ankle, but he may well have - a lot going on but - but did most of the session. Cottrell didn't train as did a few others. Cunners was out there for a while away from the main group before heading back indoors.

I can give a bit of a write up my of observations in the training thread if anyone is interested.

Didn't see Ed roll his ankle, but he may well have - a lot going on but - but did most of the session. Cottrell didn't train as did a few others. Cunners was out there for a while away from the main group before heading back indoors.

I can give a bit of a write up my of observations in the training thread if anyone is interested.
Yes please 🤗

That would be awesome.

Starting to get a bit concerned

Cerra, Owies and Honey all apart of rehab group with unknown injuries

Cottrell apparently in a moon boot and wasn’t seen at training at all today

Zac Williams left the ground after a conversation with the doctors

On top of Walsh and Marchbank Hardly had any pre season to date

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CARLTON star Sam Walsh is still dealing with the back injury that ended his 2022 campaign and doesn't have a clear timeline around his return to full fitness.

The 22-year-old didn't train with the Blues at Ikon Park on Wednesday and hasn't been involved in the pre-Christmas training block.

Hearing noise from today Curnow (Ed) rolled his ankle, Cotterell in a moon boot, cunners didn’t work outside, doc absent. Any other news.
Sounds about right for this time of year at Carlton.

Maybe we should get the boys running more sprints up that concrete ramp outside the training centre 🙄

Sounds about right for this time of year at Carlton.

Maybe we should get the boys running more sprints up that concrete ramp outside the training centre 🙄

How is ending up in a moon boot just a part of anyone's individualised programme?

Good to see you contributing at the first sign of less than positive news

you're seriously suggesting walsh would play with an injury likely to be exacerbated?

Back injuries like the one Walsh is experiencing are incredibly difficult both to understand and manage.
The AFL environment, while being at the top end of injury management, still suffers from the same ambiguities of general health care … every case is different.
Getting the balance between current want, need and a player’s long term health is tough. Recent experience tells us our club is hardly elite on getting that balance right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting to get a bit concerned

Cerra, Owies and Honey all apart of rehab group with unknown injuries

Cottrell apparently in a moon boot and wasn’t seen at training at all today

Zac Williams left the ground after a conversation with the doctors

On top of Walsh and Marchbank Hardly had any pre season to date

To be fair Cottrell is basically player22-26 not a main concern.

Marchbank is a bonus if he plays,can see Cowan playing his role.

There are others than can fill Owies/Honeys spot.

Walsh is the main concern ATM.

It’s still December 3 months from the the first round.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back